Monstrous move of Monster Manik

The days were passing by in a jiff. Manik's attitude towards me is a lot more confusing now. After that dinner episode, he again became a jerk next day in office. But whenever we are around his or my family he behaves so friendly. He will tease me, try to bicker and pick up a fight. But when we are alone inside his Cabin he turn into this big Fat Monster. The name actually suits him Monster Manik. 

Cause that's what he is in real. He surely is a monster and I hate him so much. I was busy in setting some files, when I received a call on my phone. I look at the screen, Dhruv's name pops up. A bright smile came onto my face while answering it.

Nandani - Hey Dhruv What's up?

Dhruv - I am leaving for lunch meet you outside in five. Hurry!!

Nandani - Aye Aye Captain!!

The call got disconnected. In few days only Dhruv and I became very good friends. Being friends with him was not very difficult cause he was too hard to miss. His caring and kind attitude drew me towards him and the fact that my other loving people were also having a great time with Dhruv. Now we all hang out together on weekends and it's actually a lot fun.

I wrapped up my work, took my bag and came outside. Janvi wasn't at her desk I guess she left for lunch already. Dhruv and Janvi had actually made my life much easier in this office. I enjoy their company. 

I entered inside the lift and pressed the button but before it could get shut a hand came in between and there stood Monster Manik. Oh ho Krishna Ji seriously. When I am actually feeling happy you decide to crush my mood by bringing him face to face. I completely ignored his presence and found the floor more interesting so kept my gaze on it. I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't dare to look up.

 I was anxiously counting the seconds and strangely the lift didn't stopped at any floor to save me from this awkward encounter. Finally what feels like hours, the lift stopped at the ground floor and I hurriedly came out Manik on my tow. Dhruv was already standing there with a smile on his face. But his smile disappeared when he saw Manik behind me. I turned around to see Manik observing us without making a move to leave anytime soon. Okay now what is this behavior.

"Good Afternoon Sir.." Dhruv smiled nervously at him and he nodded.. "You gyz going somewhere?" his question was directed to Dhruv but he was looking at me with those unreadable expressions. "Yes Sir, Actually Nandani and I sometimes have lunch outside the campus, there is a small Dhaba." Dhruv explained and Manik again nodded but still didn't made any move. He really loves to test my patience sometimes. 

"Sir do you want to join?" nope it's not me, it's Dhruv who let this question slip. Like seriously inviting the monster for lunch and as if he will join. He is owner of the company why will he have lunch with us that too at such petty place. Will it not be against his standards. "Don't be crazy Dhruv how can he come with us to such a small place.." I tried to laugh at my own sentence to hide my nervousness but couldn't miss the smirk forming on Manik's face.

"Ofcourse I will join you gyz. You are talking about Kaka the Dhaba right, I love his food.." And Both Dhruv and I mirrored each other's expression that was of shock and surprise. Like seriously he has ate there before. I truly can't put my head around this piece of information. "Come on let's get going.." He left the building and we followed him quietly. What the hell on earth possessed him to come along.

We settled down on our usual place Manik sitting next to me and Dhruv at the opposite end. I was continuously fidgeting with my fingers. It's so awkward sitting here quietly like we all are strangers and are forced to be seated together. He can't see me happy even for some time, that's why he planned to spoil my lunch time with Dhruv. Very Monstrous move of Monster Manik.

We ordered the food and dig in, Manik and Dhruv got involved in some work related conversation and I tuned both of them out and concentrated solely on my food. It was delicious as usual. Thank goodness the tortured ended soon and we all were done with our food. Manik insisted to pay, Dhruv tried to stop him but he didn't budge. Wow first he forcefully came along and now he even paid for our food what exactly is he trying to prove here.

"Thank you so much for the food Sir and thank you for joining us, it meant a lot." Dhruv being a gentleman showed his gratitude but I kept mum. "Please don't mention it.." Manik dismissed him with a smile and soon his floor came and he got out. "Good bye Nandani, see you tomorrow.." I waved at him and he left with a smile.

Manik - So how was the food?

Silence.

Manik - You gyz eat together every day?

Silence.

Manik - I didn't knew you have became such a good friend of him.

And again he got in return was silence. "I am talking to you Ms. Sharma.." Thank god the lift opened to save me from his interrogation. I hurriedly came out, Janvi was still not there. I could hear his loud footsteps just behind me, before I could make a move towards my cabin. He got a hold of my wrist and in a blink of an eye I was dragged inside his room making me squeal.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I barked at him and tried to release my hand but his hold tighten, He pulled me closer making it hard for me to breathe.. "How many times I have tell you, don't you dare walk away from me, when I am talking to you.. But you do it again why?" He said in a small but strong voice that made shivers run down through my body. He was holding me close and his perfume was conflicting my mind..

"Why are you interrogating me huun, why do you care if I like the food or if I eat daily with Dhruv, why does any of this matter to you?" I hissed in anger and his face hardened. "You can smile at him, you can answer him happily, but not me why huun?" He answered my question with a question making me more irritated.. "Leave me Mr. Kapoor.." I wriggled again but his hold didn't loosen up, I looked at him and he was already staring my eyes flicker from his face to his lips and he noticed this small action of mine smirking making me flush.

He pulled me more close making my heart skip a beat. He looked more hot from this close.. Krishna ji why can't this guy leave me alone for heaven's sake. "Leave me.." I pleaded again but it went to deaf ears. "First answer me.. why do you have lunch with him?" I huffed in anger but I knew he will not release me until he get what he wants. "He is my friend okay now get away from me.." 

Manik - You are not going to eat with him again..

Nandani - Excuse me...

Manik - I said you will not go anywhere with him again. 

Nandani - And why would I listen to you? Who the hell are you to tell me whom to eat with and whom to not?

I shoot daggers at him but he didn't back off. He stood there with same attitude sticking to his point. Oh Krishna Ji what is wrong with him why is he being such jackass. "I don't like him, so you are not going to eat with him or be anywhere alone with him. That's it.." Did he seriously hit his head somewhere cause he seems to lost his mind.

"You are no one to tell me what to do or what not to do, it's my life. I am your PA you can only boss around me inside this cabin outside this you have no right on me." I could see his face twisting in anger making me gulp, I know how ruthless he can be and I really don't want to awaken the monster inside him right now. 

He left me with a Jerk, I look at him to say something but he immediately went towards his seat and plopped down on it, "I have warned you, I don't want to see him anywhere near you and if I did, the consequences will not be good. Now leave Ms. Sharma.."

His voice was dangerously cold making me scared. Is he serious right now. Is he really going to make me suffer just because I made a friend in this office and I am actually having good time with him. This Man has gone crazy and I was so sure of it now.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay so Manik is jealous of Dhruv. Where do you think this jealousy going to lead both of them? Please comment down your opinions and don't forget to vote❤❤