I can buy you anything you love Nandani

(Nandani's outfit)

(Nandani's outfit)

I was waiting for Manik all dressed up for our meeting doing a last minute revision. This is a very important contract and Kapoor's can't afford to loose it. And Manik's father has very high hopes with Manik on this so not even single mistake is allowed. "Why are you still here, You didn't went to office with Dad today and it's 9 already aren't you late.." Navya came down munching on a apple looking at me questioningly. Yes Chachu dropped me at work daily cause we have same route and almost same timing. But today since Manik was picking me up I was here waiting for him and the Man has still not shown up.

"Manik is picking me up, we have a meeting to attend outside office.." I replied grabbing attention of all the three ladies. Thank god Rishabh was at college.. "Uhu going out with Jiju hann.. Now I know why you took extra efforts on your dressing.." And I turned red at her teasing noo That's really not true. I just want to look good for the meeting not for him. "Liar Liar pants on fire.." A voice screamed from inside me and I groaned..

A car horn was heard and I immediately stood up glad on his timing.. "Hey, wait let him come inside, we also want to meet our son in law.." Now was Chachi's turn.. Hey Krishna Ji can they people just stop embarassing me and in a few second doorbell went off and Navya went to open the gate.. "Hello Jija Ji.." She chirped and Manik chuckled taking her in a side hug. he came inside and bent down to touch feets of Chachi and Dida. I admired the gesture. "How are you son? And how's everyone in the family?" Dida asked placing her hand on his head and he smiled.

"Everyone is good including me. How are you all?" And they chitchatted for a minute about don't know what but not so important stuff and I stood waiting aren't we getting late. "We are getting late Mr. Kapoor, can you hurry up.." I said irritated and Dida glared at me not so pleased at my behavior. OH Krishna Ji!! my own family hates me because of him. "Behave young lady he is your soon to be husband.. Show some respect.." I pouted and Manik smirked. Monster.

"Well I have a request to make.. Can I take Nandani to buy her the enagement ring after our meeting today As everyone think it's better if she herself choose.." Oh no no.. Please don't say yes. Please don't say yes. I don't wanna spend anymore alone time with him so please don't say yes. "Of course son you can. It's a good idea Nandani can also buy yours as per your taste then. Okay Nandu?" Chachi asked me. Oh!! screw my life.. I Look at Dida and she dared me to say otherwise so I quietly nodded my head. " DoYou have enough money or take chachu's card?.." Chachi whispered quietly in my ears when Manik after bidding bye made his way outside. "Don't worry Chachi I do have enough money in my account.."

"Mukti and I will pick you up from your office in evening. We are going to your Mother in Law's boutique for dress shopping.." And I groaned again. Wow!! Am I really not your favorite child Like two two torture in one day. I bid all of them Bye and hurriedly came before they handover me another shocking task.