This guy just flirted with me

It's been a week since that hospital incident with Anvi and a week since I slept peacefully. I can't bear to loose my daughter, how can I be so dumb and stupid to leave my phone and go out to chitchat with Prerna. What if Arya and Manik weren't there, what would have happen then. I don't even want to think about any possibilities of that.

Manik was so mad at me that day, he was mad at me for being irresponsible and it was a weird feeling that even he bashed me so much, I wasn't angry at all.. He sounded worried for my daughter, a kid that he just met few weeks back. I knew he liked my kids but to this extent I had no idea. He was worried just like a Father would be. Oh God!! what is wrong with you Ananya, don't think all this bullshits. What the hell is wrong with you these days. I saw Manik chitchatting with some employee. He looked so content and happy, who can imagine he is going through such pain. Pain of losing someone he loved so dearly.

I don't even remember my past life but I can feel that pain. I just feel there might be someone who loved me too and I lost him. Why Krishna Ji, why do you test your own children, why do we have to go through this much pain. 

Prerna - Good Morning Mr. Kapoor

Manik - Good Morning Ms. Sharma 

Prerna - Do you want me to fetch some coffee for you?

Manik - Uh no Thanks Ananya will be getting a Tea for me. Okay Ranveer, you take this forward we will see how it goes.

He went inside his cabin and I felt a relief wash over me. Prerna is a nice girl, but I don't like her clinging to Manik this much. She is always after him and he always avoid her. God Ananya you sound like a jealous wife. Shut the hell up.. Brushing all the stupid thoughts aside, I entered his cabin with a cup of his favorite earl grey tea.

Ananya - Morning Mr. Kapoor here your tea.

I forwarded the cup to him which he gladly took but returned after making a bad face. "There is no sugar in it, Ms. Ananya.." Wait what seriously. "You never take Sugar Mr. Kapoor.." I gritted my teeth and he smiled sheepishly, nerve of this Man, I tell you..

"But today I want it sweet, go get another cup.." He ordered and I left stomping my feet, if looks could kill, this man would have been 12ft under the ground right now. I immediately made another cup with sugar in it and came back to him.

"Ms. Ananya I said sweet, this isn't sweet at all.." Please don't kill him, please don't kill him.. I took the cup back quietly and again prepared a new one with whole lot of sugar. You want it sweet right here you go. I am surely going to kill this guy, if we have to spend this much time together. "Here.." 

I handed him the cup narrowing my eyes at him. "Again it's not sweet enough, where is your mind today.." And my eyes narrowed down to slits, what the hell is wrong with his taste buds, I saw that smirk on his face and I knew he is messing with me. But I sure as hell not going to prepare another cup.. I snatched the cup from his hand and took a sip and just I knew, It was enough sugar to give someone diabetes. "It's a lot of sugar Mr. Kapoor you have to get your taste buds checked I guess.."

"What really, let me check again.." He took another sip and smiled, "Yeah now it's sweet enough.." My jaw dropped to the floor, what the hell on Earth, did this guy just flirted with me. I immediately turned around and touched my cheeks, they were burning.. Uff Krishna Ji!! what the hell this man, want from me... And why the hell I am blushing like an idiot teenage girl.. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Really Daddy that's not even a word, you are such a cheater Daddy.." I looked at my daughter who was pouting just like her Mother. They were eerily similar. "Okay fine, you won.. Happy.." I smiled and she clapped her hands together happily making me smile.. I was having a gala time with my kids at my home, I brought them here after school informing Nandani, who reluctantly agreed. She was mad at me for teasing her so much today.. I smiled remembering the morning scene.. And how much that lady put sugar in my tea. 

I literally had to vomit the whole cup inside my mouth.. She was a lava ready to burst when Mad and I loved that about her. Manas and Anvi started playing with their toys in their room which I have recently prepared. the walls were full of there pictures and the room was full of toys. One side of the room was blue prepared for Manas while Anvi's side was pink, just like they liked and thankfully my kids loved their room.

I was enjoying them being around with me, when my phone rang and I saw a video call from Navya.. I haven't call them in days, she is so going to kill me.. Checking up on my kids, I took my phone and came inside my room accepting the call..

Navya - Finally you got enough time to answer my call..

Cabir - God Madhubala, stop complaining..

Neyonika - She is right, this boy has conveniently forgetten his family..

Mukti - Oh come on Mom give Big B some break..

Abhimanyu - Exactly..

Manik - Wow it's not even a weekend and everyone is together, not bad.. And yes I am doing very good thank you so much for asking..

And they all started laughing.. I smiled seeing them this happy.. "Wow Big B, you are smiling a actual real smile.." Mukti said making my smile bigger.. Well what can I say I have find my reasons to smile again. "How's everything going on there Buddy, you are liking it?" Abhimanyu asked keeping my dear Niece in his lap who gave me a toothy smile...

"Hey my Baby, how's you and yeah work is all good.. How's everything back there Cabir and where is Dad, Mom?" I asked finding Dad missing from the family time. After Nandani, Dad also went to his old workaholic ways if it wasn't for Me, we would have again lost our Mother too.. "Everything is good Son,Dad is out for a meeting. we just misses you.." She said teary eye.

"I miss you gyz too.." I said lovingly making all of them emotional.. I didn't want to see them cry.. "Okay I will talk to you gyz later, Bye take care I love you all.." I disconnected the call with teary eyes and a heavy heart. I so miss them..

"Are you crying Daddy.." My babies came all worried and I smiled.. Well who can stay sad when you have these munchkins to light up your world.. "I am not crying, I just miss my Mom.." And they nodded in understanding.

Anvi - She not live with you.

Manik - She lives in Mumbai

Manas - Your home is in Mumbai?

Manik - Our home is in Mumbai and we have big family there, Your Dadu-Dadi, Nana-Nani, Badhi Nani,Chachu-Chachi, Bua-Phuppa and a cute little cousin

Manas - This big family we have..

There eyes grew bigger and I picked both of them up kissing them, "Yes this big family we have.." 

"They don't want to meet us, they don't love us Daddy.." And my smile faltered at Anvi's innocent statement. How stupid of me, Nandani wasn't just mine, they all lost her too and they all needs to get her back.. And imagine Manik the happiness they are gonna feel to see your kids. How could you be so selfish.. 

"They love you both, and they are coming to see us soon.. I promise.." Time to meet your family Nandani, time to meet everyone, who knows maybe this gaves your memory a kick..

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Apologies, Apologies.. Here you go.. Kindly don't forget to vote and comment.. Happy reading. ❤❤❤