This women will be the death of me

"Prerna, I want everything to be just perfect. Please make sure this better be good. Nothing can go wrong that day, Alright.." I gave instructions to my secretary. I don't know why I am being this restless. Well I am planning Nandani and everyone's meet and everything has to be perfect that day. One stupid mistake and I can harm my dear wife, and I won't let that happen.

"Don't worry Mr. Kapoor, everything will be as per your wish.." She left and I took a deep breath. It was a first launch event of Delhi Branch and I have invited the Malhotra's for the same. They were happy to be here especially Mom, she missed me quite a lot I guess.. I have to invite Moorthy's also. Nandani is still in the cabin, I have to go somewhere else.. Uhmmm Yeah Meeting room would be fine.

Rishabh was in Bangalore with Dida, So I connected a conference call with Rishabh and Chachu so I can connect with all of them. 

Rishabh - Hey Manik Bhai, oh Chachu and Chachi are also there.

Manik - Hey Everyone, Rishu call Dida too nah.

Chachi - Manik, son how are you? It feels like ages since I saw you last. And you looking so thin, are you not eating properly? Is the food their no good.

Chachu - ohho will you let him speak.

Dida - Thank you Anil, otherwise she would be going on and on.

And I laughed, my both families were crazy but they both loved me to death. They try to be this cheerful just in front of me. I know they hide their pain just to see me smile. But soon their all pain going to be vanish. I am going to give them their reason for an actual smile. Their only reason of happiness.

Rishabh - You look happy Bhai..

Rishabh smiled at me and I immediately returned, Yes Rishu my smile has returned and soon will yours too.. "Okay gyz there is a reason  I called, I am having a launch event this Saturday and I want all of you to be here.." 

Chachu - But Manik, 

Manik - No But or ifs or anything. Malhotra's are going to be here and I want my another family to be here too.. Please for my sake, please be here.

Dida - We will be there son. We will be there I promise.

Manik - Thank you so much, Thank you so much and trust me you are not gonna regret coming here. This place is going to return your peace..

They all smiled at me. We chit chatted for few more minutes and then I disconnected the call after taking the promise from them to be here by Saturday morning. I was about to step out of the room, when my phone rang again. Aryaman's name popping on screen.

Manik - Hey Man, whats up?

Aryaman - Manik are you sure what are you going to do is right as per the situation.

Manik - What do you mean?

Aryaman - Manik what after meeting everyone Ananya's situation worsen. What if your family couldn't control their emotions did something which was uncalled for? Are you willing to take all the risk?

Manik - I understand your concern Aryaman, but trust me on this. I am sure meeting everyone, there would be some positive changes in Nandani's memory. And Aryaman they all deserves to know it too.. They have suffered as much as I have and now when I have her in front of my eyes, relieved seeing her alive , they need to have that relief too.. They have a right to see her and our kids, which they don't even have an idea exist.

Aryaman - Yeah you are right, not telling her family about her being alive is wrong. They should know.

Manik - Yeah and don't worry about them, I will explain them everything beforehand, I will handle them. But I need your help in all this, I know you have done too much already but I need your support Man.

Aryaman - I am there for you and Ananya, always.

I disconnected the call and came inside my cabin finding my wife immersed in work deeply making me smile. We are suppose to have lunch out today with our kids. I saw the watch and it was time to pick them up. I went towards her and snatched the file from her hand making her annoyed. "What the hell you want?" She scowled and I raise my eyebrows.

"tch tch you don't talk like that with your Boss Ms. Ananya, don't you know that, I can fire you for such behavior you know." I said with fake remorse but her attitude didn't faltered even for a second.. Ahhh!!! This angry women of mine. "Sure go ahead, fire me please..." Of course that is the only thing she wanted, to get rid of me. I pouted and I Swear I saw a tinge of smile at her face but she sobered up soon.

Nandani - What do you want Manik?

Manik - You forget we have to pick our munchkins from school and have to grab lunch with them.

And the realization dawned on her. She stoop up quietly wrapping her stuff, while I waited.

Nandani - And just so you know, they are my munchkins and not yours.

She glared and I smiled at her possessiveness, only if you know Nandani Manik Kapoor that they are ours, only if you know.

I was checking my phone waiting for Nandani to finish up and I don't know how in just seconds what happened when I found myself laying on floor with Nandani on top of me. What the fuck. Her eyes were tightly closed and I took that as an opportunity to see her properly. She is so fucking beautiful, everything about her is as surreal as it was seven years ago. Nandani my Nandani. I clutched her waist that let her open her eyes. Her doe eyes boring in mine. Her pouty lips, I so want to kiss them right now. 

You have no idea how much I have craved for you Nandani, you have no idea how much I craved for your touch. I only know how hard is it for me to not grab you and kiss you senseless. Come back to me Nandani, just come back. 

A flick of hair came on her face blocking my view, I put it behind her ear pulling her closer to me. I wasn't going to get this chance again so why not take advantage of it. "Mr. Kapoor that..." Suddenly the door opened and Prerna came inside haltering eying the soon. I could see Nandani's cheeks getting red, "Uhmm I am sorry, I will come later..." 

"Shit.." Nandani murmured getting up hastily. "You are so stupid, Manik.. Come on let's get going we are getting late.." God this women will be the death of me one day..

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Happy reading ❤❤❤