My life was going to change completely

Trending on no.1 in manan stories❤️❤️ 16/01/2021 a great news that too on my bday❤️ thank you readers thank you for this love and support😘😘
**************************************************************************************

"Hey Ma, Baba how are you.. Hope everything is well in heaven. Say my hello to Krishna Ji and thank him for blessing us with healthy and beautiful life. Dida and Rishu are good and they both miss you. I miss you too every single day, Tell Krishna ji it was not okay of him to keep you both all for himself. we needed you gyz too.
Sorry Sorry didn't want to bore you gyz with all this emotional talk. Today is a special day, it's a start of our new beginnings. Rishu and I are leaving for Mumbai. Yes the city of dreams. He wanted to study medicine. And there are some good colleges in Mumbai, where he got selected and also got the scholarship. Chacha, chachi and Navya are welcoming us with open hearts. I know Dida will be left alone, but you know nah, she love it here, this place is her home. She wont leave it. And I cant leave Rishabh he needs his sister to be their with him.."

I don't know why I felt so heavy today, so this place is my home too, I have lived here for almost all my life and now suddenly I have to leave. Its not like that I am not happy. I am, Mumbai is a great city and above all there too we will be with our family, we wont be alone and that's a relief. I hope everything goes well, I also have to find a good Job. I don't want to be the burden on Chacha and Chachi. And why else I have done MBA. Now is the time to put it to good use and help Rishabh to enjoy his college life just like every normal teenager out their. I want him to be the great Doctor just like Baba.

Dida - Nandu, where are you, come down dear, you both will be late

Manyata - Coming Dida.

"Hello Ma, Baba definitely didi (Sister) was boring you gyz but don't worry I won't do the same, I will be quick. I guess you would have got all the details from her, so I just want to ask for your prayers, please pray that we both can create a good life for ourselves in Mumbai. I know you both are watching over us, I miss you both." I look at my Younger brother, who suddenly seems to be so grown up. I hugged him and put the photo frame of my parents in my handbag and also kept inside the small idol of Lord Krishna. Yes I believed in him and I know he will always look out for me.

Nandani - Have you packed all your stuff Rishu.

Rishabh - Yepp

Nandani - You sure, don't tell me after words, that something important has been left, I am telling you.

Rishabh - Okay Di can you please relax, you are hyperventilating right now.

Nandani - No, I am not.

Rishabh - Yes, you are.

Dida - Are you both coming or you have changed your mind.

I rolled my eyes, Okay I really am hyperventilating a lot. Come on, its not like you move to a new and unknown city everyday. I was scared how that place was going to treat us. How the people are going to treat us. It was all so new and yess so scary. We have a reservation in the train and at railway station chachu was coming to pick us up. He called us just few minutes back to confirm the arrival time. It was his 5th call since morning.

I dragged my bags out of my room and came to the hall where Dida was standing pacing to and fro.

Nandani - Relax Dida, you are going to get sick like this and then I have to stay back.

Dida - How do you expect me to not freak out, my kids are travelling alone for the very first time. I dont know how you both will manage. you sure you will be fine.