Not your son.

Tin POV
I feel like a weight I had carried for years has been lifted off my chest. Yelling my father felt great and it's something I should have done much earlier. Even when I chose to run away from home to pursue music I didn't yell at my father. I ran away because he yelled at me when I should have given him my piece of mind back then.

"Tin! Tin!" A voice called out as I get into my car. My driver bows to my brother who acknowledges him with a smile and turns back to me with a frown.
"What?" I ask him unmoved. Of course, there was a time when making my brother angry was the stuff my nightmares were made of but that time had long passed.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked me angrily.
"What I am doing you a favour! If not me everything goes to you. Have fun." I try to dismiss him and leave when Tul abruptly kneels in front of me. To say I am shocked would be an understatement. I immediately looked around for some freak with a camera who could make a headline out of this.

"Tul get up-"
"No, Tin. I should have done this long ago. I am extremely sorry for the hurt I caused you. You were always good to me, the only person other than Hin who genuinely loved me and I lost all that because of my stupidity." He bowed further with his head touching the floor. I heard some footsteps nearby but my brain was putty at the moment.

"I don't know if you can ever completely forgive me. I don't even know if I deserve to ask for it. But I just want you to be happy and I wish I can be a part of that. Please forgive me, Tin." His voice cracked in the end and before I could speak a hand yeeted Tul off the floor. It was my father.

I quickly wiped off my tears- wait tears? Okay, guess I was crying the whole time.
"You don't need to bow to him. You own all the companies now!" My father bellowed into Tul's ears.
"No, it isn't," Tul whispered his voice still shaking.
"You are my elder son! I will give my empire to a homosexual." My father yelled out louder. The vocal capacity of this man...

"In that case, I can't have it either. Because I am also in love with a man." Tul declared shocking everyone. A very audible gasp sounded from my side and I saw P'Hin there looking traumatised. I moved closer to him in an attempt to maybe calm him but I don't know how to do that.

A loud slap resonated through the otherwise silent parking lot. Did my father just hit Tul? Of course, he did.
"You are married with kids! How dare you think of that!?" My father erratically shouted at my elder brother.

"The same way you decided to marry your second wife without even properly divorcing my mother." Tul responding clearly getting bolder. Today is not a good day for my father, that I can say with confidence.

"That is different. You want a ma-" Tul didn't even hesitate to interrupt him.
"Of course it is different. I have loved this man for years even before getting married. I and my wife have an understanding of what the other wants and we respected that. We never wanted anything from each other. I did her wrong by pursuing a relationship I clearly wasn't interested in, my son changed my mind to an extent but I was never alive in the last six years. And if I keep dancing to your tunes I don't think I ever will be." He took a deep breath.

"I don't need your company father. I am rich enough to survive by myself. I am going to divorce Wadee so she can live her life in peace. It's high time I prove my dedication to the man I love. I quit as the managing director of Medthanan holdings. I am not just your son anymore. " He turned to look at me.
"You come to my house till you find one. We'll go to pick Can on the way." I nod and get into my car.

I see Tul gently nudging a shocked Hin to his car. Is that what I think it is? I look at my father standing there looking lost. Me and Tul might have lost money but my father lost his sons. And if you ask me he didn't deserve to have us in the first place.

I wonder what Cantaloupe is doing.

Can POV
My mother was telling me about how her company works and I can't help but be astonished by every detail. How on earth can I managed this billion-dollar company, when I have never even had a thousand dollars on my name!

But she kept assuring me that she and her wife (my stepmother) will train me and Lemon to the best of their abilities. She has expressed her wish to meet with Lemon with Kulap as my stepmother was extremely fond of her mother. Lay looks exactly like my mother, something that always made my sister very happy.

I told my mother that Lay was never angry with her. She was sometimes bitter that you hadn't taken her with you but that was generally short-lived.

"Oh, I wish I somehow took you both with me. I wish I could have given you both the life you deserved. I heard that Lemon wants to be a singer. Is that correct?" She asked me much to my shock.
"That is weirdly stalkerish," I commented to which she laughs.

"I am sorry. I have just tried my best to keep up with what you wanted. Even when you tried to become a singer. Remember you were offered that deal by a production company that you rejected? You are extremely talented but unfortunately, the world is run by money. It takes a lot of time for talent but lesser time to whip out a dollar."

It was my turn to laugh.
"Oh yes, I rejected that because I thought it was very suspicious how they were offering me something like that out of the blue. By the way what is your name? I mean you clearly changed it from Suya." I ask her.
"Len. Len Kirakorn." She tells me with a smile.

"Oh that's-" I pause for a second trying to figure out how to describe that name. "Unique."
"Well, it's just Le from Lemon and N from Can. Not very innovative but worked for me." She says with a laugh and I cooed.

"That's sweet." Suddenly the door bell rings alerting us.
"I'll take it." My mother tells me and goes to attend the door.
I nod and wait patiently wondering what Tin must be doing.
"Oh Mr. Medthanan, you found us." My mother voice calls out and walk towards them to see Tin who looks relieved see me. His eyes were a bit red... Wait why were they red?

God save me from family dramas. They are so hard to write!!! What do you think about both the brothers walking away like that? Love 💕