The wedding

Can POV

"Aaaaaaaaaah" I heard Lemon screaming from the kitchen. I threw my blankets and rush towards the voice. It wasn't far cause we own just a bedroom, kitchen and a bathroom. 

"Lemon I know you wanna be a musician but seriously you would have taken few shields to protect yourself on the stage of you are gonna sign this," I said glaring at my younger sister for waking me up.
"I burnt my hand, Can show some kindness." He whined.

"Lemon never put Can and kindness in the same sentence. We have seen worse than a hand burn. Go wash your hand before it swells." I said while running my hands through my hit. She shook her head in fake dissaproval and I got to work with the rice balls she was making. Food!
"Can, I thought you had to go to the church for the orchestra.." She shouted from the washroom.

"Yeah, I have to at 9," I shout back removing rice from the cooker.

"It's 8:50, Cantaloupe" Lemon said emerging out of the washroom with a full-fledged smirk.
"Shia" I said eyeing the clock. I rushed to the bedroom and picked up my best or only suit. Lemon settled on our blue second-hand sofa watching T.v.(also second hand).
I rush to the washroom and have a quick bath after I change into my dress. I grab the scooter keys and rush out.

I am freezing as the cold breeze hitting my face is helped by the flimsy suit almost in ruins but I need to get there as soon as possible

I am freezing as the cold breeze hitting my face is helped by the flimsy suit almost in ruins but I need to get there as soon as possible. It's already 9:10 and this is not the first time I have been late.
And also it was a high profile wedding so we could make more money. But noooo! Of all the days I had to sleep more today.

The compound of the church was filled with expensive cars. The church was beautiful, old stone and stained glass, but to me, it is nothing but a cage for God. He can't be contained by walls, I don't need a pastor to bring Him to me. Okay, no philosophical stuff.

I went inside my shoes tapping noisily on the red carpet. The couple was making their promises and the orchestra girls were singing lightly behind them. I quietly slipped to my knees behind the chairs and crawled my way to the stage.

"Oh sorry!" I said when I got my head with someone's chair. It's not a chair it's a leg. I looked up to see the owner of these. Oh my god, 'hot guy' my sirens started crying and I was just staring at him in a daze. Those brown eyes and black hair paired with killer jaw. However, he did not seem to reciprocate the same as he stared at me like I was some kind of scum.

"Who are you?" He asked moving his chair away from me. With great difficulty, I moved my eyes away from that face and scanned him. For starters he had a Prada suit on( I used work in a boutique of Prada so I know), followed by BMW keychain hanging from his pocket(Which means he owns a BMW most probably) and ending with maybe Gucci shoes.
Okay, thank you for making me feel poor hottie but no thanks.

"Excuse me! Who are you?  Will you open your mouth or should I throw you out?" He asked with severity.
"I' m in the orchestra...umm, sir," I muttered embarrassed. He continued to glare at me in that 'yuck' kind of way and I being on my knees wasn't exactly helping my self-esteem.

The pastor asked them to exchange the rings. Oh god.
"Sorry sir but I have to go. Sorry for umm running or crawling  into your legs." I stuttered like an idiot and left him without waiting for his reaction.

I climbed on the dice when the pastor caught me and gestured me to back off. Nooooo!! I screamed mentally but couldn't say it aloud. So not wishing to get permanently out of the church I stood where I was listening to the song.

Daisy was running it with her high pitch. I tried to tell her to reduce the pitch but that cocky girl refused to budge.
"Daisy stop," I whisper yelled at her. They were singing my favourite song and this girl was killing it. It's irritating now.

"Stop," I said a little louder causing pin drop silence all around. Maybe I said it way too loud. The bridegroom had the ring in his hand and was looking at me in confusion. I felt a full-fledged thermal power plant on my cheeks.

"Sorry. I meant the song." I mumbled and ran off. Awesome now I have to find another church for Sundays.