Boyfriends.

Can POV
I don't know what's going on through Tin's head right now. As I was telling him about my childhood and the circumstances, in which my mom left us he looked worried and tried to cuddle me while occasionally glaring daggers at my mother much to her amusement.

And when I started telling him why she had to leave us he looked sad and sorry. As soon as I finished with my story he immediately put on a poker face.

"Okay."
"What's okay?" I stress trying to get some reaction.

"Well, you don't have to go back to the mansion anyway. I guess you'll have to start working for your mother now." Tin said with a straight face but I can detect a hint of dejection.

"Obviously, I have to stop living at your mom's house but I won't start working for my mother now. I'll complete my MBA first, so it'll be a few months before I go there. So you are stuck with me." I tell him teasingly. A thin smile appeared and disappeared very fast.

"Why will you work under me when you are going to be a CEO or something. That's not appropriate." Tin mumbled looking my way.
"What do you mean. I thought he was a manager in that call centre?" My mom suddenly interrupted.

We both nod and she appeared more confused.
"Then why would that be 'not appropriate'?"
"Because Can is going to be a CEO-" Tin tried to tell her.

"Who said that? My sister may be better than me and even so what does that even have to do with me working?" I ask bewildered as to why he was acting like this.

"Can, I don't have anything right now. I know the call centre is doing well but if my dad decides to publically disown me or something, all that may be gone. I don't think it's right for your career." Tin clarified.

And suddenly it dawned on me. Tin was thinking about our financial status even now.
"Oh, so you want me to leave you when are not doing so well. Is that what this is about? Is this about your misplaced sense of sacrifice? I thought we were boyfriends. How could you think so lowly of me?" I sounded upset even to my ears.

Tin visibly gulped.
"No Can it's not about that. I just don't want to drag you into my mess that's all-"
"Our mess. Stop talking now. Where are we staying tonight?" I said changing the topic.

"Tul's house." He looked at my mother. "Can we leave?" He asks her and she nods.
As we leave my mom speaks out.

"Kids don't let money and family come in between what you have. Just try to support each other for love and nothing else. Tin, I don't care what you have and what you don't. Can chose to be with you and you evidently make him happy, that's all that matters. Goodnight, drive safely."

Tin nods and I could see a flicker of gratitude in his eyes.
...

Tin POV
We were in Tul's house and Tul is not in his room. Can noticed sounds coming out of the room next to Tul's and I am so damn sure my brother is fucking.

"Is he with P'Hin?" Can asked looking angry.
"Yeah, why?" He just shakes his head and mumbles a tell you later.
"Okay so do you wanna stay here or some other room?" I inquired Can and he looks at me with a smirk.

"With you. Aren't we dating?"
I know I am blushing but he doesn't seem flustered just mischievous.

As we enter the room, I notice there are no quilts on the bed. I went to fetch the bed linen while Can went to the bathroom.

I came back and tried to get into bed clothes when he walked out and sat on the bed, naked except for a pair of white briefs barely hiding an impressive-looking bulge. I was shocked and it took some time to react. I am going to die tonight and I don't mind.

"You're very tanned," I said, as I made up the bed then stood admiring my boy's lean body as I stripped off my shirt and unbuckled the belt of my pants, pushing them down my legs.

"I went with Lay and Phu to the beach, recently." Can said, his eyes meeting mine. "I tan very quickly."

"It suits you," I said, standing facing him wearing my own briefs, my cock visibly hard against the white material. This was the moment Can have backed off. But he didn't. God knows I didn't want him to, I want both of us to enjoy moments like this.

He pulled back the sheet and climbed into bed. I turned out the light and got into bed next to him. I felt tremors in my body and didn't know how to make a move.

"You have beautiful skin, Tin." Can said. "Did you know that? It's not only smooth and golden but also smells wonderful." And I really didn't know what to do with myself.

"I haven't thought about it," I said, my voice unsteady. We laid in silence for a few moments before I slipped my hand under the waistband of his briefs and caught hold of his erecting prick.
"Is this okay?" I ask him and he nods already looking pleasured.

Closing my fingers round the warm, thick shaft I eased it free of the constricting pants and began to manipulate the swollen glans, already slippery with precum, in the palm of my hand.

Can's whole body stiffened under the pleasurable sensation and his hips began to move up and down. "Oh Tin, Tin," he managed to whisper in a choked voice. Those were the most beautiful sounds I had heard.

I felt the jerking cock in my hand swell and knew my inexperienced young Cantaloupe was already nearing an orgasm. I released my hold and slid my thumbs in the elastic of his briefs, drawing them over his slim hips and down his legs.

He responded by arching his body up against mine in a frenzy of desire, gasped softly and stiffened as a thick jet of his spunk spurted between our squirming stomachs. Fuck that was hot.

I turned towards him and bit softly into the soft skin of the boy's neck, working my lips and teeth along the line of his jaw until our mouths met and our tongues intertwined.

"I love you Cantaloupe." I whispered.
"I love you baby." Can teased and I expected myself to recoil at that but instead I felt good.
I decided that we should sleep for now but the insatiable desire I felt for my lover and he felt for his was still there.

Shit, so college started and I don't have time at all. I'll try my best to keep up. Hope you liked it. Cheers 🥰