what next?

Can POV

"Get me a drink without a wink." I snickered at the bartender who has been hitting at Tin since past 3 minutes.
The bartender raised his hands in surrender and started doing his thing with the drink while I tried my best not to gape at him in fascination. How can someone deal with liquids so swiftly?

"You are kind of good with words," Tin said as we walked with our drinks.
"I guess it comes naturally," I replied with a smirk.
"I guess cockiness too."

"Let's dance." I declared after we finished our drinks.
He squinted a bit taking in our surroundings which was a mess I must admit. Random people were making out at random places. Teenagers drunk and drowsy were all over the place.

And..well I'll just say some had forgotten there is a bathroom on the other side of the club.
"Are you sure?" He asked after a lot of deliberation.
"What's the fun when you don't dance in a club?" I quirked my brows up.

" I might as well give in Can" Terence said shaking his head. I pushed my hand forward for him to hold and we started swaying ever so lightly to the beats of Hailee Steinfeld's 'Rock Bottom.' As if it was a fucking ball.
"We are not in attendance for a royal ball you know," I told with a sweet smile plastered on my face.
"I- Don't exactly know how club dancing works. I've gone to places with my guys only," he muttered explaining.

"Hey! I am guy... that's fine though it's not something you need to learn actually." I retort.
"I guess I need a drink." He replied.
"I'll pay," I said and we walked to the flirty bartender once again.

"Get us..your strongest shots." I cooed in front of him in that slutty tone. I had no idea how alcohol works so I might as well use common names.
"Just a sec.." the bartender said and handed us out drinks exactly after a second.

"Aah," I groaned as my throat burned when I gulped my drink down. Tin just made a face for a split second and got back to normal. Must be nice to know how to drink causd I still feel like gagging.

I could my vision getting hazy and a sudden desire to grind popped up in my mind.
"Let's dance" I mumble to Tin who's busy taping his foot to the beats.
"Let's dance!". I say a little louder when he didn't respond.

"What? Umm yeah.." he stuttered for a second before the held his hand and walked him to the dance floor. I slowly started shaking my hips to the Beatles ' Twist and shout'. He held my hip lightly with his left hand and put his other hand in the air, moving in sync with my moments. I reached for his face and made him look at me.

"Do you do this to every guy you meet?"
I asked when I had his attention.
"No, what is 'this' by the way?"

"This," I said randomly moving my fingers between his face and mine.
"No, it's new for me.". Tin responds slipping his right hand as well into the crook of my waist and I subconsciously move towards him.

"It better be." I half-whisper into the crook of his neck.
In all the time we danced, it was just me doing the actual dancing, Tin was simply swaying.

"Hey, do me a favour will you?" Tin mumbled after what seemed like hours.
"I am listening."
"Forget all this." He said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, of course, got our lives to move on with don't we?" I retort with a slight edge in my voice.
"I have but have you?" He asked smirking.
"Think again mate, I am the one who's been having fun here."

"Who said I am not? I am just not making it a point to show." Tin muttered with his brows raised.
"Why? We are in a club. No one's watching us and no one godamn cares. Set yourself free my friend." I said tapping his shoulder slightly.

"Philosophies are easy to say you know."
"Dude you are rich, you can do anything," I mumble mostly jealous of his unfair advantage.
"I am not my dad is."
I slightly stamp his leg after hearing this.

"What the?" Tin groans moving a little behind.
"Your leg is hurt not you, why are you bothered," I smirk triumphantly.
"Very funny. But I meant it like it's his money and I am more like a keeper you know. It's not fulfilling." He sighed.

"Why don't now consider it's as an inoculum? You can expand the business and put your work in it so that you pass of 3-4 times of what your dad is gonna give you to your future. That itself is an achievement. For people like me earning enough to sustain is a harder job." I reply thinking about all those odd jobs I had to do all these years.
"Trust me you are doing a better job than me or for that matter anyone. I cannot imagine crawling into a church." He said cracking up.

"Shut up" I mumble and again start grooving.
It's a weird night. A very weird night.
"Do you think they have something to eat?"

Quick question... do you like the Bollywood feels eh? Then I have a book for ya checkout Two hearts- beat as one staring deeper but then varia would also do and you can imagine them if you want to. Hope you like it.
Press the heart button or something.
Thanks.