Part 1 - The Audition

New York City. The place of dreams. The home of the famous and poor. The place you've ran away to after a "minor" disagreement with your parents of which ended in you yelling whilst packing your bags, "Just wait till I see Don, he'll support me with the fame!"
Don Saladino, an old family friend. Professional trainer and loving husband. He was the next step towards your dreams.
____________________________________

It was a brisk autumn morning, 9:30am

It was a brisk autumn morning, 9:30am. You had already visited a local cafe for you morning coffee, followed by a walk to the library where you picked up Meisner on acting. Heading downtown in your sweetheart neckline cherry red polkadot mini dress, with dark brunette ringlets peaking out of your pony tail that flowed down behind your shoulders resting just above your shoulder blades.

Nerves flowed through you as you checked in at reception before heading into the waiting room. Taking your seat between two blonde girls, both obviously naturally beautiful yet still caked on layers of one shade too dark makeup to look the part. Your cheeks flushed as you bit the inside of your cheek (an unhealthy habit of yours) freckles almost disappearing behind your scarlet complexion.

"Y/n Y/l/n" called out an older woman pushing the door open as an invitation for you to step through. As you entered the brightly lit room, observing your stage and audience. A panel of half a dozen sat before you in an all white room. Your black heels scratched against the floor as your eyes wandered the room until they landed on someone...

 Your black heels scratched against the floor as your eyes wandered the room until they landed on someone

A tall, dark, broad figure was placed against the corner of the room. Dressed in all black, his medium to short hair laid just above his face, illuminating his sharp features. Lips curled into a slight smirk as his eyes locked onto your features, looking you up and down without blinking. His broad shoulders tensed as his beautiful, twinkling aquamarine eyes locked on yours after noticing the nerves in your every move.

His body trailed the room as his eyes still pierced into your soul. His hand slip from his hips down to his side as he gestured for you to introduce yourself.

Your body froze. It was so unnatural for you to act like this at an audition. You were usually so bubbly and full of life ready to show panels of directors and producers what it was that made you love life. But this was a whole different experience in itself...