Part 21 - Mile high club

SMUT WARNING: Basically everything you can think of is probably in here, just going with what my mind is telling me to write in it. So here is your warning.

-------------------------------------

Your high pitched squeals echoed the empty jet as Sebastian lifted you off your feet, into his clutch and over his shoulder.

"Hey. Nice ass." You mocked his low, raspy accent as you gave his ass a little smack.

"Wow. Such a brat. What am I going to do with that?" You bit your lip at the endless possibilities of punishment. He lowered the waist band of your trousers down over your ass as he saw what had been hidden underneath.

"You like what you see, punk?" You teasingly lifted your ass slightly in his grip. For that you were punished with a harsh tug at your black lace thong causing you to yelp and moan.

Once he'd lifted you down you were able to look around your surroundings.

"I know it's not the best private jet bed, but it's just for me to punish you so it should work just fine

"I know it's not the best private jet bed, but it's just for me to punish you so it should work just fine." You whimpered at the lack of touch from him, but your eyes widened when you realised the smirk growing on his face and that he had done this all for you.

"o- I- I'm speechless!" You jumped into your boyfriend's muscular chest and scattered feathery kisses all over his neck, collarbone and clothed chest.

He lifted his hands over your exposed thong and finished his job in pulling off your trousers as you tugged at his cardigan and shirt.

"Ah Ah. Not right now, you've been a bad girl. Teasing daddy throughout today when you sat on his lap, so now you'll be punished." His words sent shivers down your spine all the way down to your heated core.

You simply nodded at him, fully knowing the amount of torture and teasing he had in store.

"On your knees, dulce meu dulce"

(My sweet)

You hadn't a clue of what he said, but you loved the way it rolled off his tongue. His unforgiving foot steps pondered behind you, making you shiver. His warm, calloused hands landed on the zip along your back. Within seconds, you had been ridden of any covering for your chest.

"I see, you made a smart choice of saving a bra from being ripped off of you." He growled next to your ear, leaving nips and kisses along it. You moaned slightly and he pulled away immediately.

His thundering foot steps lead back to your front as he lifted his index finger for you to stand up. You complied with no hesitation. "Good girl, now grab a pillow and straddle it."

You were confused by his command, but moved to do it anyway. Once you had straddled, your aching heat was too much that you subconsciously began grinding your hips ever so slightly against the fabric, searching for that longing friction.

When you realised you thought that Sebastian wouldn't notice, but he did. He ridded you of the pillow and placed his palm harsh against your throbbing clit.

"P-Please sir, I really am a good girl at heart." You pleaded, begging and craving for his touch and much, much more.

"You disobey me one more time and I shall carry you in your flustered, barely covered state all the way from the air field to my apartment." His voice boomed as you nodded submissively.

"Now I want you on that bed: face down, ass up." You whimpered at his words as one hand rested on the back of your neck, the other one lifting your hips up.

"Good girl, now I'm going to cut these panties off of your aching cunt and I want you to stay very still." He warned you as you nodded, craning your neck to meet his lust filled eyes with a hint of worry.

He leaded your eyes back over the sheets to stop you from seeing the blade as he slid it up both your thighs and under the waistband of your thong.

Snap.

Snap.

You were now fully exposed to him as the plane flew a mile high above cities.

"Now, lubirea mea, you are about to join the mile high club." And with that he sunk his mouth into your heat, lathering up all of you, leaving no fold untouched.

"Ohh, fuck Daddy!" You squealed as he showed no mercy to your pussy.

"Ok, baby girl I'm gonna need you to be very still, so don't move a muscle. I don't want to hurt you." Your breath hitched as you realised what he intended.

Your heat was met with a smooth, cool metal resting on your folds. He varied the pressure and where it was form time to time, as his praise filled your eyes constantly, leaving trails of sloppy kisses along your neck all the way down to your lower back.

"Well done, good girl. Now I can see your holding in your orgasm for me like a clever little slut. But now I want you to cum on my knife." He growled these words quietly in your ear as you could practically see the smirk across his face and the hard on he must have.

With those simple words the knot in your stomach was released as your screams and moans filled the jet. The sound of his nicknames on your tongue echoed. You had reached your high.

You shuddered under the cool feel of the blade as it was retracted from you.

Still high on the ecstasy of the moment, you heard groans from behind you.

You craned your neck once more to see Sebastian licking clean the small blade as it dripped with your sweet taste.

"Fuck, gorgeous. You really are delicious. It's so much better than any drug, I'm addicted." You giggled at his antics as his unforgiving, harsh tone vanished and his soft, bright tone reappeared.

You were still unsure of whether he would allow you to move so you tried you best by squirming and whimpering to get his attention. Once you did, your eyes pierced his with a loving look. He realised what you were implying and he stood to grab a few hot towels.

He gently flipped you over on the bed, taking his time to clean up the mess you made on yourself, the bed and the knife, leaving trails of wet kisses wherever the hot towel touched you.

He lifted you into his arms and rested you on his right hip, wrapping your legs around his waist as you nuzzled your head into the crook of his warm neck.

He felt the tiredness radiating off of your as you yawned and slowly fluttered your eyes closed.

Sebastian left you on his hip as he knelt down the best he could to find you some of his clothes he'd packed onto the jet in the morning.

He dressed you carefully in one of his star wars shirts, a pair of his boxers and some of his black sports shorts, that practically reached you calf. He let out a low chuckle when he realised once again how much of a height difference there was between the two of you.

He lifted you into the main cabin and looked over you for the rest of the flight as you slept. Peacefully.