Part 25 - Seb

Ove the next few weeks, you and Sebastian became even more inseparable.

Not only were the two of you counting down the days until you shot Black Widow, but you were counting down the days until you'd have to be an ocean away.

During this time spent together, Sebastian had arranged a new date almost everyday!

The two of you had decided that it was best to go on a trip for the weeks before you left for Prague and then London.

Sebastian had suggested going to Spain or the canary islands. The two of you ended up arriving in the city of Donostia-San Sebastian, on the North coast of Spain.

You had chosen it as a joke to wind up Sebastian, so it always made you giggle.

-------------------------------------

While there, you spent multiple days at the beach and Sebastian had even rented out a yacht for a day

He said it was a way to get away from the paparazzi and still be able to enjoy the time off. Although the paparazzi still had their way of finding the two of you.

Both of you didn't really mind because in the end, you got to spend time with one another

Seb had mentioned that he was getting used to your new hair and that he was beginning to like it almost as much as your natural hair

Seb had mentioned that he was getting used to your new hair and that he was beginning to like it almost as much as your natural hair. It had always made you giggle how protective he seemed over your natural hair.

You always seemed amazed every time you saw Sebastian shirtless, no matter how often you saw him that way. You always acted as if it were the first time seeing him.

This trip had bonded the two of you in was you could not have previously imagined.

It had felt as if the two of you were falling even deeper in love all over again. And it felt great.

It seemed as if the two of you were addicted to each other.

During this time, you had asked Sebastian if it was ok to stay off of social media for a while. It wasn't that you were uncomfortable with other people seeing you two together, you were just tired of the constant comments off of "fans" who didn't like the 10 year age difference. He had understood completely as the two of you had been notified by your publicists to steer away from those comments and DMs.

This solitude you had with Sebastian was much appreciated. It was as if time had stopped. As if it was just the two of you.

You'd spent many nights out and made many new memories together.

----------------------------

One night you had been out dancing and had a few drinks. Admittedly you had got a bit drunk.

Sebastian had just managed to hobble you back to the holiday apartment you were staying in.

"Ok gorgeous, I'm gonna need you to sit down while I get you so water and aspirin." Luckily Sebastian had stopped after two beers so he'd be able to take care of you. He didn't want to stop you from having a good time as he thought you deserved this time to let loose and have a break from it all.

"Daddyyyy, where are youuu? I've been such a good girl. I'll be an even better girl if you come here now. I'll suck your dick." Your words slurred as you reached for the phone on the bedside table.

"One minute, baby. You're drunk so no fun like that tonight. You need some sleep." He said as he walked back into the room to find you searching through his contacts. "What are you doing with that, huh?" His voice cooed.

"Nothing.." you giggled as you failed a number.

"No. No. No. We are not doing that today. Come on. Hand over the phone now, I don't want Chris or whoever to call me back and call me crazy again."
He reached out carefully, fully knowing how reluctant you were.
He sighed, "If you give me the phone, I'll- I'll give you a bath. Would you like that, honey?"

Your eyes lit up as you stopped the call and slipped out of your open back mini dress before speeding down the hallway in the bathroom. Sebastian following suit.

As the bubbles filled the tub, you looked over to see Sebastian scrounging through the cupboards to find something. You noticed he hadn't undressed at all and you were growing curious at the situation.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?" He turned around with every single soap and gel that smelt of him.

"Why aren't you naked?" You giggled at your own forwardness, "I thought you said you have a bath with me." You tried your best not to slur your words as your liver consumed the dozens of vodka martinis you'd drunk that night.

"I never said I'd get in with you. I said I'd give you a bath. Now get in." His voice was stern at the last words. He chuckled at your pout.
He massaged your head and rinsed through the shampoo and conditioner. He rubbed and scrubbed with his shower gel all over you, leaving no curve untouched.

After ten minutes of his hands roaming endlessly around your body, he noticed your eyes had closed. He slowly and delicately rinsed of the bubbles and lifted you into his arms.
He couldn't have cared less that you'd soaked his new prada suit as he held you close while wrapping one of his massive towels over your tiny torso.

Before he could place you down on the bed he felt a hand grip his wrist, "No. Don't leave." With your eyes closed, you made grabby hands at your softened boyfriend.

"Ok. But only five minutes. I need to text whoever you called to say sorry." The two of you chuckled as you nuzzled into his chest. One leg over his waist and one arm around his neck.

Only five minutes.