Part 15 - Pam and Tommy

The next few weeks consisted of late nights on set and not very restful nights. Sebastian had a few zoom interviews for The falcon and the winter soldier, leaving a bit of free time on your hands.

That free time persisted of walking around the hotel room naked, teasing Sebastian every time.

------------------------------------------------------

One time, you'd even crawled underneath the table and became face to face with his bleached jeans on, cock bulging underneath the right fabric.
————————————————————————
It was your third official date night since the premiere and Sebastian had raced you out of the makeup trailer into the hotel room, practically lifting you off your feet and chucking you in the car causing you to shriek and giggle.

But before this could all occur Sebastian had some emails to send out. As you showered alone and freshened up, you wakes back into the room quietly humming to yourself.

His eyes had grazed over your petite naked body as you twirled and swayed across the room. Feeling his piercing eyes on you, you picked up his favourite, now only, unruled piece of lingerie out as you slipped it on over your curves. You had picked out one of your stolen set costume pieces as tonight you had planned to go out looking like your characters.

As you both raced down to hail your Uber, the two of you snatched a quick Frenchy. The two of you had no care in the world for the paparazzi of which had snapped the perfect shots of this moment.

The rest of the night had gone to plan as you both prepared each other for the last week of filming yet to come

The past weeks working so closely together, playing two steaming characters who showed every bit affection to one another as you and Sebastian did in your free time in the hotel room.

It had been a great time to bond and grow your relationship with this hunky man of yours.
———————————————————————————
Authors note:
Sorry I have only uploaded this part today, I've had lack of motivation. But don't worry, this story is promised to go big places. Although it seems to be going fast, it's just because Pam and Tommy has stopped filming so I thought I'd get all the set photos in.
Pls comment any suggestions or paths you want the story to take. Thank you 😊 ♥️