Part 32 - Protective Part 2

Your eyes stayed glue onto him as you danced seductively on the stage with Scarlett, making sure to let Seb know what you've got. Even though your dancing and everything about your demeanour was sloppy, you could see even from across the club just how much of an effect you had on this man.

It was insane to think of what the two of you had gone through in the time you'd been together. You were so thankful for him. Everything he'd put on the line for you. The love he made you feel. The trust you had for him was immense, the kind of stuff you find only in the movies.

......

As the night went on and the drinks all blurred into one, you and Scarlett got more restless. More dancing on tables and the occasional joint toilet breaks that always ended in the two of you squealing and giggling.

Sebastian was still in the corner, a vodka and coke resting in his hand on the bar, his other hand holding his phone with its glare lighting up his gorgeous eyes. Just his posture was sexy. God. He brought his head up every minute or so to make sure you were still there and hadn't ran off somewhere and to make sure you were ok.

That bubbly feeling coursing through your veins left a grin on your face. It was almost as if you were floating, free from all worries, all stress. You were just able to be. Having the best time with an amazing friend joint to your hip, the two of you having the best dance moves in New York. Obviously.

The music blasted throughout the whole club, your body bouncing to the beat.

"Oh my god! Y/n this is my song. We have got to dance our hardest to this. Come on!" Scarlett yelled in my ear, pulling by the arm into the centre of the dance floor with her as the song "The way I are" by Timbaland starting to play.

Your petite body rocked to the music, your eyes closing enjoying the moment. Your friend beside you going shit crazy, screaming the lyrics out with her hands in the air, on taking a hold of your hand.

"Sing with me bitch!!!!!" Scar screamed.

"OH BABY IT'S ALRIGHT NOW YOU AIN'T GOTTA FLAUNT FOR ME. IF WE GO DUTCH YOU CAN STILL MY LOVE IT'S FREE. WE CAN WORK WITHOUT THE PERKS JUST YOU AND ME. THUG IT OUT TILL WE GET IT RIGHT"

Both of you became in sync as the two of you rocked the dance floor, grabbing practically everyone's attention

Both of you became in sync as the two of you rocked the dance floor, grabbing practically everyone's attention. Not like that mattered though.

After a while, you ended up loosing Scarlett in a group of girls you'd met. You didn't mind though as you knew she was dancing somewhere, so you just continued to sway to the music.

As you swayed your hips to the music you felt a pair of hands slide across your hips, accompanied by a pair of hips swaying to yours. A smile spread across your face as you felt his hands explore your body. His breath fanned across your neck as he groaned against you.

That..... wasn't Seb's voice......

Your head spun around along with your whole body to find a complete stranger there, a drunken smirk across his lips and a relaxed posture about him.