Part 23 - TIFF

Over the next few months, before your filming for Black Widow began, it was safe to say that you and Sebastian became glued to the hip.

The two of you spent every living day together. You'd shower together. Work out together. Even go to hair salons together.

Sebastian had dragged you along to all of his events. From small, casual comic cons to the highest of high class events, but you loved it. 

Of course, though, you always felt out of place and unwanted at the high class ones, as you were just a plus one.

"Come on baby, I'm actually excited about this one." You squealed in excitement as the two of you went to get fitted for you outfits.

"Wow. I never thought that you would be this excited about a film festival." He chuckled.

"Well, of course I am, free food and a free movie with my boyfriend in. Yes please. Plus I get to see the lovely way you interact with your cast members." You giggled as Sebastian smirked and blushed at your remark.

"Oo, oo and I get to meet JAMIE DORNAN and SHAILENE FUCKING WOODLEY!"

"I never knew you would be so excited to meet them." He huffed between laughs.

"Of course I am, it's fucking Christian Grey and Tris the divergent with my super soldier boyfriend." You giggled as Sebastian's eyes widened at your fan-Girling.

"Hey. You do realise I auditioned for Christian Grey. So who would you have wanted to be him most? Me or Jamie?" His voice mockingly deepened as he awaited your answer.

"Well of course now I would say you. But 2015 me would be screaming Jamie from the top of my lungs."

"Ouch. That hurt." 

"Ok. Ok. In all seriousness though, let's try on our newly fitted outfits." You squealed as the two of you arrived back home.

Sebastian was the first to get ready, as you claimed that you needed the room to yourself for your makeup and newly highlighted hair to be done

"Ok, so I know it's not the most sophisticated. But.. my stylists said-" You cut him off with a deep, passionate kiss. It was filled with love and lust.

"You are the most handsome being I have ever laid my eyes on, you Romanian god." He chuckled at your antics as you jumped down from his arms you had subconsciously jumped in to

"Ok. Ok. Baby girl I need you to be a good girl and a) don't crease the suit before the event and b) go get dressed and all that shit. But don't put on too much makeup." You nod slowly and seductively, knowing what that does to him as you swayed your hips up the stairs and into his bedroom.

You felt his eyes fixed on your body and nothing else as you disappeared into his apartment. He loved the thought of you all for him, in his apartment, in a petite lingerie set he bought for you. He loved the thought of spoiling his doll. He wanted you to not have to lift a finger around him.

He fought the urge to help you with getting dressed but he knew that you were being stubborn and were very persistent on getting ready by yourself tonight to surprise him.

As you walked downstairs, his eyes widened to meet your gracious body draped with emerald velvet, your hair lightly pinned to expose your neck, leaving two strand out to the front

"I- Wow" This was the only word he could muster up as his eyes wondered your face and hair.

"Do you like it? I'm kinda digging the blonde and I can't wait for everyone to see it too."

"I- You look astounding, my love. I can't wait to show you off tonight." His voice mumbled as you giggled lightly and walked up to him, barely meeting his shoulder even in your heels.

"Why are you so fricking cute? And short?" He chuckled to himself as you gave him a death stare.

"Come on we better get going. There's a jet waiting for us. And we'll stay in Toronto for tonight as well."

"You could've told me this before, Sebby. I need to pac-"

"Don't worry, darling. I had security already arrange a hotel and have a bag I packed for us meet us in the room." He lifted you chin up to meet him, not letting you go from his soft yet stern grip.

------------------------------------------

The plane landed as Seb carried you bridal style out of the plane. You nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck as you rested your eyes before the hectic night ahead of you.

When you woke up you were in a black SUV with Seb holding you up against his heavy breathing chest.

"Hi.. How long was I out for?" You whispered in a raspy voice, barely able to be heard.

"Only about 3 hours, most of it was on the plane ride, we're coming up to the hotel now, so you can freshen up if you must and then we'll head straight to the red carpet." His voice cooed as you lifted up and rested your head on his shoulder and one hand in his on his lap.

The hotel was extravagant. It was the best hotel suite you had possibly even been to. Although you hadn't the best experience in them as you had only been recently introduced to them by your hunky boyfriend.

As you freshened up, you heard Sebastian make a few phone calls to his agent and other cast members.

When you walked out with fresh makeup and re-done hair, you nodded to him.

It was time to face the cameras.