Part 11 - The Paparazzi

"Shit. Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't think they'd find us." He apologised nervously.

"What are they doing here?" You panicked, unsure of how to react to the large group of cameras closing in on the two of you.

"Sebastian!" One yelled.

"Is it true this chick is your new lover girl?" Another questioned.

"Are you guys the new Hollywood couple?"

"Come on. Give us a big smooch for the camera." Seb grimaced at the scene that unfolded, seeing the fear carve your face. He held your hand to try his best at comforting you.

"Come on I know a shortcut, y/n." He began to jog away before quickly realising your small steps were not following. 

The constant bellowing of the paparazzi's voices lingered in your aching brain

The constant bellowing of the paparazzi's voices lingered in your aching brain. Give us a smooch. This chick. New lover. The words broke you. You attempted to steady yourself, but nothing worked. Shaking the welling tears back, you stumbled to the ground.

Sebastian sprinted over to see you like this. Petrified. He rushed over to your side, chucking your limp limbs over his heaving shoulder as he rushed you back to the hotel room as quick as he could. 

When he put you down, you stared blankly at your surroundings, searching for a way to cope with the fear setting in. Tears now flowing. Seb began a warm bath, chucking all the woody, aromatic scents into it as he once did before when you were like this.

He stepped back into the suite where he stood there looking down upon you, seeing you clinging onto one his shirts. Your favourite one. "Oh, y/n" he murmured, gating to see you this way. panicked.

---------------------------------------------------

An hour had passed and Seb was at the side of the bath, cleaning your body as you rested on his shoulder. He allowed his shirt to drench under your slicked back, wet hair reassuring you gently.

Just then the phone rang. It was Seb's. "Answer it" you whispered. He nodded as he stepped out to find Don's face light up his phone.

"Hi Don. What's up?"

"What the hell is this?! You and Y/n are the new trend everywhere running together. Is she ok? God she must be broken right now. Where is she? Please tell me you're with her-"

"Calm down man. She's ok now, I got her in the bath to calm her down, she's still not ready to speak just yet but she's over the shock now."

"Thank god. I know how bad she gets in these situations. It pains for me to see, baring in mind the industry she's just put herself into. She's gonna have to manage with practically no private life. They'll watch her every move, especially since she's newly emerging."

"Yeah, listen Don I'll make sure y/n contacts you later but right now I'm gonna get here out of the bath and get her dressed for tonight's Premiere for The falcon and the winter soldier, Kari Skogland said she could come as my plus one. But don't worry I'll be with her the whole time so she'll just be focused on us."

"Thanks man. See you when you guys get back. Tell y/n I love her."

With that Sebastian reappeared into the room with a fresh towel as he wrapped you up in it and whispered in your ear, "We've got a premiere to get ready for now, doll." You slowly nodded as the nerves flushed away and a smile crept back up your face.

"Seb can I ask you something?" Your voice cracked.

"Of course, y/n what is it?"

"Ok wow this is harder than I thought... ha umm would you give me the honour of having you as my boyfriend." You cringed at yourself as you dreaded an expected rejection.

A smirk smacked his lips as he bounded you into the air, dropping your towel in the motion and kissing you deeply. "Of course, my dear I couldn't be more honoured." he grounded you on the floor as he skipped into the suite again to prepare for the premiere.

---------------------------------------------

You wore a deep scarlet red with gold heels as a slit swept up the seam of your skirt, ending just below your hips. Almost exposing your new lingerie set you bought the other night to match this very dress just for Seb on his very special night. Your hair slicked back into a high ponytail, flowing into a French plait.

Seb wore a green designer suit, a new collection of Prada and Hugo Boss ( a new collaboration )

Seb wore a green designer suit, a new collection of Prada and Hugo Boss ( a new collaboration ). All the colours, of course, complimentary to yours. An Armani exchange watch rested on his left wrist and designer black brogues hugged his feet. Gel springing his hair up and back.

 Gel springing his hair up and back

You were both ready. Both shaking with angst and excitement. As Sebastian hailed one of the black SUVs, slipping you in before he stepped in himself both of you clinging onto one another's hand before stepping onto the red carpet.

As the car came to a slow stop, Sebastian stepped out being welcomed by flashing lights and screaming fans, you giggled at the sound of fan girls yelling his name. You would too if you were 16 years old, living in the same world as your devishly handsome boyfriend. 

Sebastian opened the door to your side, slipping a hand around your waist as the other helped your hand out of the car.

This was it. Showtime...