Part 27 - London pt.1

SMUT WARNING: A LOT of teasing in this one. I've decided to split this into two parts because I want to savour the good time Sebastian gives you, enjoy!  ;)

-----------------------

Time skip

The night of the premiere

Sebastian's POV:

Everything was set up. His flight left in an hour. The smirk on his face only grew when he thought about all that he had planned.

He had it all mapped out. First he would land and get Scarlett to sneak him into your hotel room, where he would then surprise you in the bedroom with rose petals on the bed a brand new lingerie set, which he could rip off of her that night and a note telling her to wear it underneath her premiere outfit. He would then come out of the bathroom all freshly shaven, showered and dressed for the premiere. He had already contacted Kevin about the surprise and to add him to the guest list.

He sat in the airport impatiently, waiting for a cashier to complete his transaction in Victoria secrets. He knew just how much she loved the colour (y/f/c) so he found the most delectable one in her size with just the right amount of lace and chains. He obviously bought her the one with the highest waist, knowing just how much she enjoyed the soft lace to define her petite figure.

----------------------------

Y/n's POV:

Tonight was the night. Your own movie premiere! 

Beams of serotonin radiated off of you as you called round your stylist, make-up crew and hair stylist as well as Scarlett, to all help you with the look.

However it was all cut off when Scarlett told you to come with her to see something for the baby. You had been taken aback but none the less helped out your pregnant friend.

A few hours had passed and you insisted on going back to the hotel room to get ready for the premiere. She let you go and told you to have a good night tonight. 

When you arrived back, you noticed something. Things in the room had changed. Your dress was now hung up against the dresser and the bed seemed covered in rose petals that surrounded an intricate lingerie set with a note on top.

You were completely bewildered as you walked up to the scene. You uncovered the note and read it.

Wear this under your fabulous Dior dress, iubita mea.

(my beloved)

After you read this get changed and sit on the bed patiently like a good girl.

Yours sincerely, Baby bear.

Your heart fluttered at his written words. 

Just as you were ridding yourself of your clothes and trying to figure out the way of the lace and chains your bathroom door opened. Your heart stopped.

A tall figure made its way to the bed and rested on the rose petals as they took in their view of your topless figure.

It was your tall figure. Out of the corner of your eye you noticed he was cleanly shaved and was dressed in a blue suit. Hi piercing cerulean eyes darted all over your body, causing you to shiver. His body lifted from the bed and within seconds he was stood behind you, helping you clasp the bra and adjust the little amount of fabric and chain covering your petite figure. 

His touch was intoxicating. His fingers lingered on your body as he bent down to whisper into your ear.

"Surprise, doll. I've missed you. You look as delectable as ever, I see you found my gift. Trust me you won't regret tonight at all." His voice deepened as you felt his lips meet your earlobe, tugging at the supple skin, causing whimpers to escape your mouth.