Part 4 - Don

Time skip to the next day
____________________________________
After what had happened the day before Sebastian had helped you explain what had happened to Craig Gillespie and the rest of the crew. With his sweet charm, he had managed to get you a rescheduled audition that was almost guaranteed success. This was all because the rest of the women seemed too "sloppy" for the role.

It was an early start: 5:30am. You had got called by Don to visit him at his gym this morning for some weight training.
You got dressed ready into your gym gear of a sports bra with matching leggings, you had decided to tie you hair into an easy messy bun as to not get in the way of your eyes.

Once you had prepared you gym bag, you decided to jog your way down the few blocks it took to arrive at Don's gym from your cozy studio apartment

When you entered the lobby you were friendly acquainted with Pauline, the receptionist usually at the front desk, as she handed you a water bottle. You had always been treated differently from other clients as Don saw you as his little sister so he made sure to make you feel welcomed and safe.
You made your way up the stairs and into the gym, you were greeted with the sight of Don training one of his usuals. One you hadn't met before. He was hidden by Don's stature as he continued his reps on the bench press.

As soon as Don realised you were here, fashionably late as always, he turned around nudging the hunk of a man behind him to meet you

Seb.

Sweat dripping off of his sleek brow onto his sharp cheek bone. "Y/n, I'd like you to meet Sebastian. He's an actor like you and he's been one of my favourite clients for a while now." Don introduced him to you.

"Ouch only client?" Seb joked, "but I think I have already met your little hometown friend of yours the other day. Y/n, right?" Your name rolled off of his tongue as he shrugged off the events of yesterday as he had comforted and made you crave his touch as it lingered, tingling your skin.

Don looked up from his phone and gave Sebastian a very suspicious look from the side as you nodded in agreement to Seb's words. "Y/n, I need a word with you in my office. Now." Don grunted through his teeth. You looked back at Sebastian who simply shrugged it off as he began picking up conversation with other members as he started his reps of pull ups.

You'd only ever seen Don like this the night of the prom when he caught your date sneaking around with the popular blonde girl, Shelly.

As you stepped into the office Don glared at you. He questioned how you'd met him and what was going on between you two. You barely summed up the courage to speak, you knew Don was over protective of you when it came to boyfriends. But you were 28 now it wasn't any big surprise that you would want to put yourself out there.
Don warned you about Sebastian, "Listen y/n he's not like your usual man. He's... particular. Not to mention you're 28 and he's 38. If you were to go through with this, whatever it is, it would be a big adjustment to the other relationships you've had."

You simply replied with a nod and, "I know, but there's something about him."

"We can all see he's something else, just be careful. You know what happened last time." Anxiety bubbled inside of you as you stepped out of the office and onto the empty bench press. It had been years since anyone had even mentioned to you your college breakup. It had scarred you mentally and physically, abuse has reigned throughout your college life from that one man.
____________________________________
Don walked up to the side of Sebastian and whispered in his ear, "you better treat her right, man. Like the queen she is because I've already seen too many bad things happen to that sweet girl." He stopped himself ,before Sebastian would question, not mentioning anything of your past he knew you would need time to tell those you trust.
It wasn't his place to tell.

"Take her on a nice date and see where it goes from there. She loves books." Don mentioned before the two of them glanced over to watch y/n.

You were on the bench press, but out of the corner of their eyes they both noticed your grip slipping form the bar. As your grip loosened a weight began to slip. Your eyes widened as panic began to set in at the accident about to occur...