Part 17 - Thunderstorm

You and Don were still in the gym, closing up when a warning on the TV was announced.

There was going to be a thunderstorm. Your eyes widened at the sound of this.

Without thinking you ran outside, hailed a cab and screamed Sebastian's address to them. You didn't care how dangerous the storm was, you knew you needed him. He knew you needed him.

Thunderstorms had always been a trigger for your panic attacks. They had always scared you and left you shaken up completely alone. But now you had Sebastian to help you and calm you through it.

When you arrived you rushed to the door, slamming your fist to his buzzer. "Hello?"

"H-Hi- Sebb-y" Your voice shook.

"Omg y/n..." He buzzed you in and immediately started running down the stairs, no time to take the elevator.

He looked down at the wet mess in front of him. You had tears welling in your red eyes, your nose red too. Your hands shaking under the warmth of the building.

"Come here." He enveloped you in his huge arms and lifted you up as you cradled you head into his neck and wrapped your legs around his waist. He could feel the tears mix with the rain on you as they dripped onto his sweater.

He climbed the stairs to his apartment and kicked his door shut. "Hey Y/-" Anthony immediately stopped when he noticed a shaking, aching little body of yours clinging onto Sebastian's strong physique.

"AWWWWWWW" He said.

"Cut it out man." Sebastian growled, "Hey, hey, shhh. It's ok I got you now. That storm won't get you now." You cried into his shoulder even more when you heard the thunder crack.

"Hey hey, I'm so sorry sweetie. I should have been home earlier. I ran out as soon as I realised." You nodded your head into the crook of his neck and gave it a little peck.

"Hey that tickles, you." He smirked down as you began to calm under his touch." Seb motioned for Mackie to leave and as soon as he got it, he left with a little giggle.

"Come on my love, let's get you warm and comfy." He carried you to his walk in wardrobe upstairs and gently place you on the carpeted floor. He handed you your favourite hoodie of his as he stripped you carefully of your wet clothes. "Is it ok if I take these off?"

He gestured to your matching panties and bra. You giggled softly at his gentleman behaviour. Even though he had ripped and torn many undergarments like this off of your body, he still asked for your consent to undress you in these situations (because consent is sexy ;)).

He took your giggle as a yes and slowly, delicately unhooked your bra and stepped you out of your panties. He lifted his enormous hoodie over the top of you as he lifted you up into his bed.

"Can we watch a movie, baby?" Your voice quivered, still anxious form the storm raging outside.

"Of course, my love. Your choice tonight." You hadn't even realised the night had crept up on the city.

"Hmm, let's watch this." You hummed as his eyes glanced over to the screen where it read "Captain America: The Winter Soldier". He chuckled softly as a grin slid across your face. 

"What? It's my favourite movie. Come on I need some cuddles."

"Ok. Ok. But I'll make you pay for this one day." 

As the movie went on, Sebastian's eyes fixed on you occasionally, falling deeply in love with the way you giggled and commented on the film whenever Bucky was on. Soon enough you had fallen asleep with your legs sprawled on top of Sebastian's lap, nuzzling into his neck as he supported your back with his left arm.

"Goodnight, lubirea mea."

                        ( my love )

Sebastian turned off the TV and slowly laid both you and him down, entangling his fingers into your hair. Sleep slowly crept up on him as well as the two of you intertwined your bodies as one.