Part 31 - Protective part 1

Time skip ~

After two intensive weeks of catching up with emails, fan mail, press and Sebastian you had decided to give Scarlett a call. It was time for a party night.

You had spent so long stressing over getting back to work and showing Seb how much of a good girl you can be, you'd completely forgotten about girls time. It was something you'd promised to do as soon as Scarlett gave you her phone number. Even the thought of seeing her piss faced drunk made you chuckle. She'd been such a huge inspiration to you and now the two of you were friends!

You had tried your best to make it just the two of you girls, but Sebastian wanted to take care of you (still feeling guilty for the little incident that happened). Your stubbornness couldn't buy you out of this one. He was adamant.

"You know, I can take care of myself just fine, Handsome."

"Oh I know. I just want to help and plus I love it when you get all stroppy with your Yorkshire accent and little threats, it's so cute." He giggled as he ruffled up your hair for the fifteenth time.

"UGH. I will suffocate you with my heels, you cheeky bastard!" You yelled across his bedroom.

The two of you were still going in-between both of each others apartments, neither of them exactly big enough for two adults permanently. The two of you, as much as you didn't like to admit it, needed your own spaces to breathe sometimes. It was a full time commitment that sometimes needed space.

The two of you had been practically acting like 3 year olds since you recovered. One minute you'd be snuggled in each others arms until one of you start chucking pillows into the others face and full blown pillow throwing contest would occur. But the two of you didn't mind, as long as you were both happy. And happy was an understatement to describe the love you two felt for each other.

-------------------------------------------

"Ok, I'm going now, Sebby." You pecked his cheek as you walked past him on your couch.

"Noooooo. Why do you have to go, my love? Can't we just stay in and have a movie night? I could order pizza." He whined, clinging onto your arm like a lost child.

"Tempting, but no. Me and Scarlett have been planning this for ages. I need to go seriously, I love you and you are perfectly capable of having a movie night by yourself." A smile crept across your powdered face as you saw Sebastian's rake over your outfit.

You wore a light blue, rouged tube dress with string straps, matching with your pale blue jewellery and high heels

You wore a light blue, rouged tube dress with string straps, matching with your pale blue jewellery and high heels. At your side, you had a silver clutch bag which held your phone, lip gloss and house keys.

His eyes wandered your body, his excitement peaking when he saw how short it was, giving easy access to your plump thighs. Drool was practically dribbling down his chin as his excitement became visible through his grey shorts.

"You are not going out like that." He demanded, his voice lowered and his eyes that lustful grey you loved.

"And why is that, handsome?" You giggled, playing with his hair while he sat up to hold onto your waist.

"Because" he whispered, "Only I should see you in something like that and just from my reaction all the guys will be on you and that's not ok. Everyone in New York needs to know that you. Are. Mine." He growled, peppering kisses against your neck between the last few words.

"Well, Scarlett and I are both taken and you will protect me from those raging boners you boys have." You whispered as you tried to hold back a moan from his kisses turning you on.

"Well just stay by my side, I don't want to have to fight off any guys tonight." He chuckled as you tried your best to wriggle out of his grasp but failed miserably. He stood up to his full height, still holding you by the waist and lifted you up off your feet and into his arms. Your legs instantly wrapped around his hips, leaving you in a fit of giggles.

"S-Stop, please. We need to go the cab will be waiting and I want to have a good time tonight with you and Scarlett." You whined as he finally let you go, unwillingly, sulking as you led him out of your apartment.

---------------------------------

When the three of you arrived, it was packed. There were so many people there, it scared you a little. As always, Sebastian noticed this and tightened his grip of the small of your back as he led you and Scarlett to the bar.

"What can I get for you lovely lot then?" The barmaid asked, her smile glistening.

You fumbled with your words and ended up not ordering anything and instead looking down and fiddling with your clutch bag.

"And can she have a tequila sunrise please." Seb added after receiving his beer. You looked up with an apologetic look in your eyes and he squeezed your side while he kissed the top of your head. You always loved moments like this.

As soon as you got your drink, you were dragged onto the dance floor by Scarlett who began dancing with a group of random girls. You giggled at her antics and sipped your drink while swaying on the spot. You went back to the bar to order another drink. And another. Then another.

Fifteen drinks later and you were jumping on one of the mini stages, yelling over Scarlett to dance with you. Sebastian had been sat in the corner of the bar the whole time, keeping an eye on you but allowing you to have your girl time and let loose. But not too loose. He made sure that all the guys to looked at you funny knew you were with him by every once in a while coming up to whisper in your ear sweet nothings that made you blush.

You swayed your hips seductively to the song, with Scarlett behind you, acting like some guy trying to take you from behind. You giggled and began to sing along to the Britney Spears song.

I know I may be young
but I've got feelings too.
And I need to do what I feel like doing.
So let me go,
And just listen.
All you people look at me like I'm a little girl.
Well did you ever think it's be okay for me to step into this world?
Always saying "little girl don't step into the club"
Well I'm just tryna find out why,
Cause dancing's what I love, yeah

Your eyes searched the crowds of moving bodies until your eyes laid on him. His face as stern as ever. Eyes matching the aqua blue of your dress. His casual outfit fitting him perfectly as his eyes glued to yours as you continued to sway your hips the the music.

A smirk formed on your lips as an idea popped into your head. You turned away from his glare to whisper something into Scarlett's ear. Since the two of you were so clearly piss faced drunk, the both of you were up for it.

All throughout you kept eye contact with him, raking your hands all over your aching body, your eyes feeling heavy and biting your bottom lip to entice him even more.

The night could only get better from here...

---------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

A/N:

Ayoooooo. I haven't posted in so long. School has left me so tired and I'm currently isolating due to covid. Butttt that means I have been able to write this and I am already working on the part two to continue this story and try my best to wrap it up, as I have the first two parts ready for a new story as well.

I hope you are all well and enjoying the story. Any critism is appreciated, please comment if you want to see anything happen between Seb and Y/n. More spicy things to come. I promise. ;)

Stay hydrated lovelies <3