Part 5 - Don's Gym

Don and Sebastian shared terrified complexions between each other as you were seconds away from being crushed by the bench press above you. Within seconds, Sebastian darted over to your side just as a small scream escaped your lips.

 Within seconds, Sebastian darted over to your side just as a small scream escaped your lips

"Y/n? Are you ok?" He panted as he lifted the weight bar up onto the stand.

"Yeah.. I think I'm ok." You were completely shaken up. Sebastian and Don could both tell. 

From across the room, your close family friend gestured for your new saviour to comfort you as he yelled over, "I'll get you some more water. Do you need your bag?"

Seb lifted you up to your feet and rubbed your arms together when he noticed the goose bumps. "Come on let's get you cleaned up." He whispered. You were led towards the private changing rooms (this was like Don's sanctuary he never even let you in here before now). Somehow Sebastian had known the code to open the door. You didn't question this as you guessed Don trusted him if he knew how to get in.

Seb picked you up off your feet, you squealed at the swift motion. "Don't worry" he said as he cleared the sink top for you to sit down on. Noticing you had zoned out, he rested his hand beside your body. 

You shook your head out of the trance and looked up with tearful eyes as the realisation hit you. The realisation that if Sebastian hadn't got there you would most likely be in the hospital by now. 

He looked up and read you like a book.

Dipping his hand in cold water as you watched his every move, his eyes wandered yours searching for permission to help you. You nodded. He wiped his hand across your burning forehead, not breaking eye contact from you.

God I want to kiss him so bad right now. 

Biting down on your lip to try and stop the evasive thought, Sebastian noticed. "What's wrong?" You paused for a second, contemplating what to say next. He could practically see the cogs turning in your heads. 

Your lips parted about to speak. He looked you up and down, the tension growing thick in the air you could practically cut it with a knife. Unnoticeably, you moved your arms up to rest against his chest, feeling his heart beat faster and faster, but you just guessed it was from his intense workout of the early morning.

 Unnoticeably, you moved your arms up to rest against his chest, feeling his heart beat faster and faster, but you just guessed it was from his intense workout of the early morning

He lent down to your height, inches away from your face. His deep blue eyes piercing your soul. That same feeling from the day before rose in your chest. Your breath hitched. Noticing, Seb cupped your face with the palm of his hand, you nestled into it as if allowing him to proceed with his actions.

Your cheeks flushed red as they did when you were nervous. He chuckled softly at your reaction. You looked up as you raked a hands through his chestnut hair before pulling him in by his neck until his kips met yours...