Part 29 - The incident

"Fuck, doll. We need to get you to a hospital." Those were the final words you heard before your eyes fluttered shut and you passed out from the blood and pain....

Sebastian's POV:

Shit. No. No. NO! 

His heart pounded out of his chest as he rushed to cover you up and rush to the ER. He had no idea how to drive in England but he speeded past everyone and everything.

Once he saw the hospital sign he lifted your unconscious body through the doors.

"I'm sorry sir- Shit. We need all back-up at ER reception. We have an unconscious, bleeding patient." The receptionist yelled through the speakers.

Sebastian tried to push through as they placed you on a hospital and rushed you into emergency surgery.

"Let me through! I'm her boyfriend. I know what happened, Please! I need to be with her!" He yelled as he was held back by some nurses.

"I'm sorry.." One nurse said.

"Sebastian Stan." He gritted his teeth at their reactions to his name.

"OH- wow. I'm a big fan." Another added.

"Yeah, yeah. That's my girlfriend in there so let me in." He growled.

"I'm sorry Mr Stan, sir. but we can't let you in while she's in surgery. But you could be some great help if you told our colleagues over there what happened to cause this." The first nurse said.

"OK. OK." He huffed.

--------------------------

After telling the doctors about what happened, he was extremely embarrassed but pulled through for you.

They reassured him that it was only minor blood loss and that she only had one stitch from the cut.

He sighed as he was told the news that you would have to be on bed rest for one week. 

After the surgery. they let Sebastian in.

His eyes glassed over when he saw your sleeping body

His eyes glassed over when he saw your sleeping body. You looked so peaceful, but he knew you were in pain. He couldn't forgive himself for this.

He knew he should have paid more attention to his actions on you with the knife, but he just got so caught up in the moment.

He allowed the tears to fall down his red hot skin and before he knew, he was sobbing at the side of your bed, holding onto your hand.

"I'm so so sorry, Y/n. I knew I should have paid more attention, but I couldn't help myself. You were just too good to not look at. I'm sorry..." The last of his words came out an inaudible whisper.

He knelt by the side of your bed for the rest of the night, waiting hopefully for you to wake up.

He let more tears slip throughout the night, during intervals of sleep.

-----------------------------

Your POV:

You slurred out of your haze. The bright blinding lights hurt your eyes. You could barely make out anything.

You felt rough, calloused hands intertwined with your right hand and when you looked over you caught a glimpse of the tall brunette sleeping peacefully, resting his head on the side of the bed.

You tried to sum up the courage to speak but you were to parched to form words.

"Se-" You were cut off by your own coughing.

The brunette shot up from his position and you were now about to see his face fully.

His eyes and cheeks were puffy from crying, yet he still smiled lovingly when he saw your awake state

"Oh my god, Y/n. I'm so sorry this is all my fau-" He was cut off by you pulling him by the collar and smashing your lips into his.

He took no hesitation in deepening the kiss and snaking his arms around the small of your back.

You winced slightly at the pain, your lower back and thighs being sore from not moving and the surgery.

"Wh-What h- happened?" Your voice was husky as you attempted to look at your surroundings.

Your breath quickened when you realised you were in the hospital. You limbs began squirming on instinct. Your eyes shot around the room, frantically searching for a way out. Memories flooding your head...

-------

"I can't believe you ran to the hospital, you vicious little bitch!" Jax spat.

"I- I'm sorry" You sobbed.

"You're fucking pathetic, I should have beat you to a plump when I had the chance to. You don't fucking deserve my love." His hands swiped across your face with a harsh slap.

You whimpered in pain and fear as the doctors walked back in, not knowing what had just happened.

Scars and bruises covered your body and face, you had two broken ribs and a broken nose.

"P-Please let me out, doctor. I promise I'm ok, I need to get out, Please." You begged.

"I'm sorry Miss Y/L/N, but I can not do that until you are fully healed, which will take a few days but then you'll be good to go. Don't worry you're in good hands here. Your boyfriend will help you." You glanced over at the evil grin spreading across Jax's face as you swallowed loudly.

-------------------------

"No. No. NO! Don't hurt me. L-Let me go.. Please." You sobbed as you came back from your memories.

"Shhh. Shhh, I've got you, doll. You're safe. You just had to be stitched up after the incident." Sebastian's voice cooed as he rocked you from side to side.

"I- He w-was just here. I was back in the ER. H-he put me t-there." You sobbed harder into Seb's shoulder, clinging on for dear life.

"I know, I know. It was just a memory, he can't get you now because I won't let that happen." His voice calmed you as you came back to reality.

"I-I'm sorry, Sebby, I squirmed and you told me not to... I basically set myself up to relive it all." You giggled through your tears.

"Don't be sorry, my love. I should be . I didn't pay attention, but you're ok now only one stitch that should go. Buttt... you are on bed rest for a week. I asked the doctors and they said as long as your pelvis is elevated at all times, we can go on a flight back home. But only if you're up for it, of course." His heart broke as he saw the tears roll down your cheeks.

Your heat warmed at his sincerity. Your sobs began again, but from pure love. You nodded slightly as you lifted your head to look into his cerulean eyes.

"Thank you..."