[0] Normal Occurrence

Izumi:

Me: i will not write haikyuu for awhile. I will focus on other series.

Me the next day: i wILl nOt wrITE haIKyUU foR AWhILe *brain immediately comes up with plot and ignored the other story ideas*

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Keys:

(Y/n)- your name

(F/n)- friend name

(h/l)- hair length

(h/c)- hair colour

(e/c)- eye colour

(l/c)- lip colour

(s/c)- skin colour

< >- author (me) comments

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

"Sigh, finally, a day where I can relax from the club and enjoy my lunch in peace." (Y/n) said while moving her seat towards her friend's table.

(F/n) laughed. "It's nice to have you finally join us for lunch, (Y/n)" (F/n) greeted and the others around the table agreed. "It's nice to be here."

As she was about to take a bite, a shout for help sounded throughout the classroom.

"(Y/n)-senpai! The twins are fighting again!" a female student came running into Class 3-7 and shouted in urgency.

Sighing, (Y/n) placed her utensils down and stood up from her seat before heading out of the class to meet up with the girl. She then led her to where the fight was occurring which was as usual, at the gym.

"What is it this time?" (Y/n) sighed after slamming the door open, causing the loud noise to catch everyone's attention.

Osamu was seen grabbing Atsumu's collar and Atsumu was gripping Osamu's wrist and hair as they were wrestling on the gym floor. Having heard the slam of the door and (Y/n)'s voice, they both froze up and didn't dare to move.

She walked up to them and stopped literally a foot away from their figures. "What is it this time, 'Tsumu, 'Samu." she repeated, this time monotonously while glancing down at them.

"Nee-san!" the twins pushed themselves off of each other and kneeled in front of her with their fists resting on their lap. Nothing was said for a while and (Y/n) sighed. "Can you guys not fight for one day? Please?" her tone became gentle now. 

Although she has been living with them for her entire life, she was tired of them fighting every time and everywhere.

"I agree, today is (Y/n)'s day off too." Kita joined the (h/c-ettes) side and the twins tensed up. "Behave." "Yessir."

...

After school, the twins and their older sibling were walking home together. The two of them were trailing behind her while whispering about something.

"Hey, nee-san." Osamu called and the said female turned back towards them. "Hm?"

"We're... sorry.." Atsumu said on behalf of them. "We know it was your day off from the club, but we still caused trouble for you. Sorry..."

(Y/n) just stared at them with an unamused look. "Ah, it wasn't really much of a problem actually." "Eh?" "So, are you mad at us?" the twins were hoping.

"Oh definitely." their hopes were gone. 

"Just because you guys aren't fighting at home, doesn't change the fact that I have to break the two of you up." (Y/n)'s annoyance was getting more and more prominent the more facts she stated.

"You guys are lame, y'know? Always fighting at everything and at every given chance. What are you, 5?" the two were hurt by the truth but they knew she wasn't wrong.

Now with their heads hanging low and their moods down, the (h/c-ette) thought she might have gone too far...

"Hey," she called and they begrudgingly lifted their heads up. "Let's go to the grocery store real quick."

The twins were confused. Didn't they just restock on food a couple of days ago?

"I'm making you guys whatever you want for dinner. Mom and dad are gonna come home late from work."

They blinked a couple of times before fully processing her words. Eyes widening and smiles stretching onto their faces, Atsumu and Osamu skipped to her side.

"Really nee-san?!" 

"You're the best, nee-san!" 

"Yeah, yeah."

======================

extra info:

============

- miya y/n - miya twins' older sister

class 3-7

- since ojiro knew the twins since young, that includes him knowing about y/n too

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: GODDAMIT I MADE ANOTHER FANFIC WHILE I HAVE OTHERS GOING ON

But i come here to recharge my creativeness but it actually never works oop

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※