[23] Memories

Izumi: i thought i was really really close to ending... i was not ;-; ... time to skip more scenes!!

There is little y/n scenes in this! I apologize!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"I think we might actually be able to pull off a Sky Love Hurricane now!"

"A what?" (Y/n) heard the last part.

"Sure, you get to be at the bottom."

"Huh?! You're at the bottom, you dimwit!"

Listening in on her brothers' argument, she sweatdropped, "..What are they even talking about?"

On with Chapter 23:

3RD PERSON POV

The game continued and it was now Hinata's turn to serve.

Aran received the ball easily as he passed it over to Atsumu for the set.

"That receive is going right to the center. Who's Miya Atsumu going to use?"

Atsumu was preparing for a set and Suna and Osamu were already at the net. However, it went to neither of them.

"And the attack's gonna come from the right with Ginjima!"

"But Karasuno's wall, Tsukishima, isn't gonna let that happen!"

The ball bounced against Tsukishima's hand and back onto Inarizaki's side. Akagi called for the ball but Atsumu was louder as he went under the ball and passed it to his brother. "Osamu!" he called while looking very excited.

"Miya Atsumu skips the pass and sets the ball!"

"The ball's waiting for Miya Osamu!"

Tsukishima was ready to block again as he stood on the opposite side of the net as Osamu. He was getting ready to jump and Osamu suddenly changed his posture and set the ball at the last second to the other side. Tsukishima was visibly shocked at the play and would not be able to make it on time.

"Miya Osamu sets the ball that was set to him! Karasuno's blockers totally fell for that one!"

Atsumu laughed happily - it looks like he's having a good time on the court.

Aran then came and spiked the ball from the back. But... Hinata saved it?

The entire gym went silent at the play as no one had expected Hinata to save the ball, not even his own team. They didn't have time to think for it any longer though as the ball back to Inarizaki's side.

Aran spiked it again, only for HInata to save it again!

"What?!" (Y/n) herself couldn't handle her shock as she watched Hinata fall back from the force of the spike. "He was...this good?"

"Despite their libero not being present, their middle blocker Hinata Shoyo managed to get that powerful attack up!"

The coach clenched his fist that was resting against his knees. He seemed to have multiple thoughts running through his mind as he was watching the match. 'I wonder what he's thinking.' (Y/n) thought as she saw the coach mentally screaming at the team.

When the ball reached Ginjima, he spiked the ball against the blockers' hands and it would have bounced out of the court if it wasn't for Hinata receiving the ball again.

Hinata didn't take a second longer before he ran to the net and jumped as Kageyama set the ball. However it was only a trick when Kageyama set the ball to Tanaka instead.