[4] Unexpected Visitors

Izumi: i like to stare at my plans for the day and not do it until at least tomorrow

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"(Y/n)." she turned back to the grey haired man and saw him holding out a (flavour) ice cream towards her. It was for her.

"Oh!" she gratefully took the ice cream, "Thanks!".

On with Chapter 4:

3RD PERSON POV

"We're home!" (Y/n) announced her and Osamu's presence to their mother when they had reached home.

The older woman walked out of the kitchen to greeted them. "Welcome ba- Oh!" she had notitced that the volleyball team were standing behind them. "Oh my! (Y/n), why didn't you tell me that we were going to have visitors?"

"This was not planned." "They followed us home." (Y/n) and Osamu answered.

"Excuse me, Mrs Miya." Kita decided to step in from behind them, "We're here to visit Atsumu. Pardon the intrusion."

"Oh! Why didn't you say so? Come, come in!" that seemed to calm the siblings' mother as she immediately invited them in.

As a matter of fact, (Y/n) and Osamu did not lie when they explained why the team was present at the front door.

On their way to exit the gym, Suna and Ginjima asked them if they could come along to visit Atsumu, since they hadn't seen him for a few days.

Before either of them could answer, Kita overheard the conversation and asked if he could help in taking care of Atsumu as well. Naturally, the other third years began to follow their captain's steps.

On the way home, the thought of calling their mom in advance flew over their heads as they were busy thinking of an explanation on why their volleyball team decided to come to their house unannounced.

The team placed their bags in the living room and took a seat on the sofa or the floor. Suna and Ginjima immediately went to the twin's room, which they remember the way from their frequent visits.

"Wait!" (Y/n) called out to them before rushing into the room herself.

A minute later, she opened the door and leaned out. "You can come in now."

Suna and Ginjima entered the room to see Atsumu sitting up on his bed with a medical mask on, courtesy of (Y/n).

She had checked his temperature to find that it wasn't as high as the day before, but he was still feeling fatigue and sore all over his body.

She also managed to tidy up the room a little to make it more presentable the their guests.

"Atsumu, are you still sick?" Ginjima asked with mock concern. "Aw, that's so sad. hehehehe" Suna added

"You guys better not get sick too, 'cause I'm not gonna take care of you when you do." the manager warned them only to receive their pouts in return. "But why?"

Rolling her eyes, she left the room and headed to the living room where the others were. They had decided that the seconds years "caring" for Atsumu would be enough and instead would spend their stay to just relax.

Osamu soon joined his brother in his room with a tray filled with snacks and his twin's lunch.

Kita did check on tge setter once to make sure he was taking his medicine, as if (Y/n)'s actions weren't enough.

"Thank you, Mrs Miya!" the woman had prepared the third years some snacks and drinks as well to make them feel as at home as possible.

The plate included her homemade marble cake and some tea to go with it.

"Mm~ they taste pretty good, Mrs Miya!" Akagi quickly swallowed the piece in his mouth and quickly reached for another.

"Calm down, Michinari. You're gonna ch-" "Ack-!" right as Kita was warning him, Akagi choked on his food.

"Ah! Akagi!" "Water! Water!"

...

"Oi! Suna!"

" 'Samu that's not fair!"

"Atsumu that's cheating!"

"Huh?! No it's no- cough cough"

The third years were still relaxing in the living room as they were having a little chat. It was a calm conversation they were having when they heard excited shouting coming from the twins' room.

"Sounds like they're having fun." Aran said.

"Sounds like Atsumu is well now." (Y/n) added.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※