[18] Riseki Heisuke

Izumi: i regret this but theres only a few more episodes before we can move on to not a match.. (╥_╥) i dont understand how any of yall are still reading this when theres barely any y/n x inarizaki interaction but thank you

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

When timeout had ended, the referee blew the whistle and all the players went back to the court.

Atsumu went back to taunting Nishinoya across the court before going to the serving line and stopping the marching band's music. He sent a serve over again and Nishinoya went to receive it. Instead of the ball bouncing off of his arms, it just.. Fell?

Atsumu raised his fist in the air as if to cheer silently.

"Miya Atsumu manages to get two service aces against their libero!"

On with Chapter 18:

3RD PERSON POV

"The hell?"

"What is he doing?"

The crowd was confused as they watched the libero from Karasuno do push ups in the middle of the court. But he seemed to be more pumped up after doing a set of 10.

Atsumu sent another serve and NIshinoya barely managed to receive it. Tanaka saved the pass and sent it to Asahi, who then hit a straight pass Ginjima and Suna.

Atsumu got the first touch, so Osamu had to be the one to set to Suna. Tsukishima jumped to block him, but with his strong core, Suna managed to spike around the blocker.

"The one who just got the ball up wasn't the setter! It was Miya Osamu!"

Atsumu sent another serve but it unfortunately went out of bounds. Noticing his sad expression, (Y/n) threw a quick "Don't mind!" to him.

FIre it up, fire it up, Karasuno!

Get it, get it, Karasuno!

Since Karasuno now has possession of the ball, Asahi stepped up to serve. He sent a strong spike across the court and it bounced off of Aran's arms and out of the court.

"That was a powerful service ace!" the announcer cheered.

"Karasuno hasn't been doing their best with serves in the second set, so hopefully they can turn things around here."

On Asahi's second serve, Aran received it again, this time better. Atsumu ran under the ball and set it while Osamu and Suna ran up to the net.

Tsukishima realized it was about to be Suna again and he ran across the net to block it, Kageyama joined beside him. But somehow, Suna still manages to hit the ball around past them. It bounced off of Daichi's arm and landed out of the court.

"Nice kill, Rintaro! Jump, jump, Rintaro! One...more...time!"

The crowd cheered and (Y/n) swore she saw a smirk on the middle blocker's face.

...

It was Ginjima's turn to serve. He sent the ball over and Nishinoya was able to receive it.

"Another power serve! The fact that he managed to get it up is amazing, too."

Tsukishima spiked the ball over but Suna got a one-touch.

Atsumu set it over to Aran who had to spike against 3 blockers from Karasuno.

"That was an intense spike from Ojiro Aran! The ball is right above the net!"

Kageyama jumped again to push the ball onto Inarizaki's court and Akagi dove to save it.