[1] First Day of School

Izumi: 

in case you're new to my stories:

firstly, welcome.

secondly, i update every two weeks (at least) because of the overwhelming anxiety from my assignments is enough 🙂 so pls be patient ty <3

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

They blinked a couple of times before fully processing her words. Eyes widening and smiles stretching onto their faces, Atsumu and Osamu skipped to her side.

"Really nee-san?!"

"You're the best, nee-san!"

"Yeah, yeah."

On with Chapter 1:

3RD PERSON POV

It was the first day of the school year for Inarizaki High and students were making their way through the gates of the campus. New students were awkwardly waiting or walking around, looking for their friend or looking for a place to sit before the first bell rang. It wasn't much different for the second and third years as some dragged their feet into the school building.

(Y/n) was one of them.

"Miya-san!"

"Atsumu-san!"

"Osamu-kun!"

"(Y/n)-chan!"

And as usual, the siblings were getting the attention unintentionally. Atsumu was being polite and smiling at them, Osamu couldn't be bothered by them, while the third and oldest sibling (Y/n) looked like she was glaring at everybody, and at that point she might be.

A couple of hours ago, she had woken up on time when her alarm had rang. She washed up in the bathroom, got dressed in her school uniform, woke up the twins who were still enjoying their sleep, and went to help set up breakfast with her mom.

All was going well, she was even thinking that maybe the first day would be the best day of the school year because not much would happen yet. No lessons, no club activities. So today would probably be a relaxing and chill day for all the students, especially third year students like her.

The morning was peaceful and calm, until the twins were finally awake.

"Nee-san! Have you seen my school pants?" "Did you check behind your door?"

"Nee-san! Have you seen my knee pads?" "On the coffee table."

It seemed that the brothers did not prepare for school the night before and were running around the house trying to find their belongings.

"Nee-san! Do you know where my bento is?" "In your bag. You forgot to clean it." "Shit-"

"Nee-san! Can you pack my breakfast?" Osamu suddenly left the dining table halfway through his breakfast and ran into the hallway. A distant slam of the bathroom door was heard and (Y/n) couldn't help but to sweatdrop, but did as he asked to anyways because there wasn't much time before they had to leave for school.

However, even with the short period of time remaining, the twins still had chances to call their older sibling for help.

"Nee-san!"

"Nee-san!"

"Nee-san!"

By the time they said goodbye to their parents and left the house, (Y/n) felt as if all her energy for the day had been drained. She was already ready to go back to bed and do nothing for the rest of the day.

...

It wasn't better when they arrived at school though, when they got bombarded with screaming fangirls (and fanboys) that occasionally blocked their path and screamed their names for their attention.

It just made (Y/n) even more tired until it became obvious if you look at her face closely.

Fortunately, it didn't take much effort to tell them away and that they should head to class which will start soon.

Dragging her feet into her class, 3-7, the (h/c-ette) plopped her bag onto her table, dropped herself onto her chair, and planted her face into her bag.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." Kita stopped by her table and greeted her. All he got in response was a muffled grumble from her as she didn't bother lifting her face from the bag.

"Did the twins do something in the morning again?" Omimi joined the captain by his side and (Y/n) nodded, rubbing her face on the surface of her school bag.

"What did they do this time?" taking the empty chairs nearby them, Kita and Omimi sat down beside their manager while waiting for class to start.

Finally lifting up her head, she neatened her hair while explaining the events that happened not long ago that morning.

"Hahaha!" "Don't laugh!" she pouted at the reaction before plopping back onto the bag, this time sideways so that she would be facing them. "There there." Kita patted her head as mock comfort.

"Nee-san!" she suddenly heard the familiar voice inside of her classroom that was accompanied by the screaming of girls. She shot her head up. "Oh no.." It was Osamu.

He walked up to the trio and stopped in front of (Y/n). "Yes, Osamu?"

"Can I have my breakfast? You have it with you."

"...Oh, right."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: i'd like to believe that it is tiring to be their sibling, especially the older one

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※