Teaser

I'm always fond into numbers, and analyzation. I've always dreamt of computing numbers, and my mom told me that I can be an accountant since I'm good at analyzing and computing money.

I think I inherit my mom's skills when it comes to money, how to deal with money. 

 "Ang galing mo naman mag balance, sheelina!" Kaitlin told me.

"Sheelina!" pag tawag sa 'kin ni Joi. Agad ko naman siyang nilingon. She outed and asking for help.

"Try mo mag T balance. Dapat same amount ang makukuha mo sa debit at credit" pag suhestiyon ko sakaniya habang gulong gulo pa rin siya. 

Trial and balance aren't always easy for most of the people. But for me I don't find it too hard. As expected we'll be having a recitation. Buti nalang at nakapag review ako kagabi. 

 I'm always in love with numbers, but I never knew that I'll be able to love someone more than a digit. 

I become his money keeper- his bank, and his asset. We were in love way back then. He drew my dreams as we are patiently achieving our dreams.  

As he become the person he wanted to be, was the trial balance I can't balance.

I badly wanted to close the entry, but I couldn't. Was it because it because of my asset? equity? liability? that are not on the right places.  I couldn't find the right answer... until I've met him again- a ghost from the past. 

I wonder what happen between us....

.//.