via note

Hi guys, its via! thank you for reading my story. My stories aren't great, but thank you for reaching this far. I appreciate y'all.

Thank you for reading how James' draw his Asset. Even it's not clear,  because that's how his life is. It's not clear his own canva, it's not smooth like his brush. But there are people who serve the pain, who serve as paint, or colors . Shout out to the squad, mahal kayo ni James.  Just like an Artwork, we al need to be patient to finish an artwork, as well as James. He's a very patient person. To my readers out there, thank you for being patient with me, as well as to this story. 

To my real-life James, thank you for being patient with as a writer, as a student, and as a person. Thank you for not leaving me behind, for understanding me even at my most vulnerable state. You're indeed a good at drawing, may yo not loose that pen that made you draw. Thank you for your drawings. May you find the love that is patient, that is kind, that won't hurt you too much. And, please keep your assets very well! You're not good at keeping your money safe, so please find a good woman who'll secure you with a great future.  You're a patient person, who always seek for less. You are loved by a lot of people including me. 

Love is patient, love is kind -Corinthians 13:4-8-

Draw my Asset has officially ended February 22, 2022. It's a memorable day, and I choose to finally end squad series 05 today. Hope to see you on Squad Series 06, the last series before we all say goodbye. 

Again, Thank You for reading <3

Author Recommendations.

JBabbles
Witsumi
Ametralladora_EL
potaanongkajejehanto

.//.