Prologue

Hi readers, before you proceed to read this fanfiction, I would like to remind you that not all that happens here is canon. I am not good at remembering things like the lore or the roleplay of the dream smp so I have to remind you again that is not canon. I don't know if I should include romance or not, maybe not because I am not so good at romantic stories and some of the characters are like... minors so it is a big NO NO for me. My upload schedule is unclear because I am not a person who has tons of motivation and time. I also wanna say that the cover photo is made by me.

That's all, thank you for wasting your time on this story.

Warning on the future chapters: Swears, mentions of death, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's everyone's day so far...

A failed experiment exploded, transported to an unknown place, meeting crazy people, and everyday is a stressful day. Still, things could be a lot worse.

Oh right! Some certain people seems to be falling to their 'death' right now.

"How did it all come to this?" you ask?

It all starts from the beginning.

The very beginning!

The first Meta Ability was manifested by a newborn baby in Qing Qing City, China with the ability to radiate light from its body.

After this phenomenon, many people around the world began to manifest different kinds of superpowers, which became known as Meta Abilities. While the cause of this phenomenon is unknown, it has been theorized that it was caused by the spread of a previously unknown virus carried by mice, although this theory had no hard evidence.

The dawn of this extraordinary era was marred by a breakdown of society caused by the sudden onslaught of criminals empowered by their newfound "superpowers" and ordinary people being prejudiced against the new minority.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Prologue