Chapter 21

Warning: Cussing or swearing, non-canonical events,

----------------------------------------------

"I can't fucking believe you have to land on me"

"I'm sorry Boss man! I didn't really see how I landed" another person said as they got off the person who was complaining seconds ago. "Uhm.. guys?" a third person suddenly asked.

"Oh fucking hell! / What the fuck!" The first and the second person yelped as they placed their hands on their chest after calming down.

"Don't scare us like that!" Tubbo sighs as he sees that it was only Ranboo. "Sorry..." Ranboo mutters as he helps them stand up.

"Anyways... as I was saying- Where are we?" Ranboo asks them. "What do you mean, memory boy? Where are definitely in the...dream sm..." Tommy cuts himself off as he looks around. This is not the Dream SMP. Where are they-

"AAAAAAAA!!! WHAT THE FUCK??!!"

--------------- 'Somewhere' ---------------

Uraraka and Kaminari were at the cafeteria recently as it was already lunch time. As they saw Shinso sitting alone again, they decided to sit with him. "Hi Shinso-san!" Uraraka cheerfully greeted him. "Yo!" Kaminari smiled at him as he waved one hand, as the other was currently holding his food tray. Uraraka put down her tray on the table and sat down after making space for Kaminari.

Soon, Kaminari sat down. The three of them ate silently. Uraraka was the last one to eat as she was cherishing the food even though she had enough money to buy lots of food. "Soo! After hanging out with you these few weeks. I wanna ask you something after school!" Uraraka said quietly to Shinso as if it was a secret. "Is this a confession?" Shinso bluntly asked her. Both Uraraka and Kaminari choked on their saliva.

"HUH?!" Kaminari and Uraraka shouted. "You!- have the audacity to-" Kaminari's overprotective mode turned on. Uraraka has to hold him back. "S-sorry about that Shinso- Kaminari is just a bit over protective" Uraraka chuckles awkwardly as she has to hold Kaminari, who was squirming in her arms. Uraraka lightly smacks his head. "Eeeeehhhh? 'Chako-chan! WhYYYyyy..." Kaminari dramatically whines.

"Jeez- Shinso was just asking a question, no big deal, Denki" Uraraka sighed. Shinso was just sitting there, watching the scene unfold in front of him. "You two seem close" Shinso said the obvious. "Yeah, no shit Sherlock homes.." Kaminari boredly looked at him. "Yeah, I have to deal with his shit" Uraraka sighed. "Does that mean you clean my poo-" Kaminari asked. "NOT LIKE THAT!!" Uraraka shouted at him. Kaminari just snickers at her reaction as he knows that she was so done with him.

Uraraka rolls her eyes then looks at Shinso. "Jokes aside, no. It isn't a love confession. It's..." Uraraka was hesitant to tell Shinso. She looks at Kaminari for help but Kaminari doesn't know how to word it either. Shinso, who saw this exchange, sighed. "Fine fine, I'll see you two after school. At what place?" Shinso asked. "Uhhmm... We haven't thought of that yet." Kaminari confesses. Shinso looks at him with a dead expression. "A..hahaha! What a surprise!" Uraraka chuckled awkwardly.

"Sigh.. you say this is important and secret, right?" Shinso asked them, which in return, they nodded. "Well, if it's so important, we could go out the UA" Shinso said nonchalantly. "WE COULD?!" Kaminari and Uraraka were shocked that you could go out of the school without sneaking out every night or so.

"Why are you guys so loud... but yeah, you could. Just ask Dad- I mean, Aizawa sensei. He would let you but not during the school days, only on the weekends. Just ask him permission a day before you go out" Shinso said as he opened a drink. He was drinking it as Uraraka and Kaminari talked to him.

"Ehhh.. but it is Wednesday today." Uraraka quietly whines. "I mean, yeah, we could wait I guess." Kaminari said as he pats her back. Shinso was confused and was quite a bit curious on what the secret would be. "I... guess I'll inform Da- Aizawa-sensei that we will be going somewhere this weekend," Shinso said quietly.

"Ah! Thank you Shinso-san!" Uraraka said with a smile. "Uhm, I guess we should exchange numbers to keep in touch even after school," Kaminari said. "Great idea! We totally should!" Uraraka said. "Wait huh..?" Shinso froze as he wasn't used to this. People don't normally ask for his number, let alone his classmates. They usually leave him after a few days or so. "Here!" Uraraka handed a piece of paper to Shinso with two numbers on it. One from Uraraka and one from Kaminari.

"If you want to keep in touch, just text either of those numbers. We usually hang out together so yeah!" Uraraka said. Before Shinso said anything, the bell rang. "Oh! The bell! Welp, better clean up!" Kaminari said. They soon clean up and bid Shinso goodbye as they went to the classroom first. Shinso just stood there, not knowing what to do after that situation. Sighhh... guess he has to tell his "not-his-dad-but-a-father-figure-to-him". Damn... what an event today. He hoped that he wasn't busy. The so-called "new species" were all over the city.

Right! The species! How could he forget! He sure hopes that Aizawa-sensei still agrees to let him hang out with them outside the school though...

---------'Somewhere'---------

"Fucking hell.." Tommy mutters as he kills the skeleton that was shooting them. "Hmm... this server is superrr detailed than ours. More on technology too" Tubbo said as he looked around. Ranboo was focused on checking the mechanics of the game. As he was looking at who was online... no one was. But he saw some players though. Walking around the streets. He tried to refresh it, again, no results. The third time, he had two names that he was familiar with....

Pika (Kaminari)

Gravy (Uraraka)

----------------------------------------------

End of chapter 21 (season 2 ep 5)