Chapter 16

Eyy! I did well on the exam, I think. I still have things to do for school because as an active student, who participates actively in class, I have to do things well.

Warning: Cursing or swearing, confusing time zone (?), ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two people were sitting on the small clearing, chatting and watching streams. One has yellow hair with black lightning-shaped highlights on his hair. One has a brown bob cut hair and has pink cheeks. They were talking animatedly at each other, having fun and all that. They sometimes go quiet as the stream gets intense. They cheer for their friends and support them. Few hours passed by and it seems that Aqua Axolotls won the mcc this month.

"Ugh... that was more intense than I imagined" Denki whined. "Me too," Ochako agreed. "I can't believe mcc is more tiring and more intense than our sports festival" Denki voiced out his thoughts. Ochako nodded. "Sports festivals are also intense but mcc, however, has like... 8 games? Yes, about 8 games and have like team coins and such. Mcc sounds fun, to be honest." she said. "But have you seen how they fight?!" Denki shivered in thought. "I... yeah, they fight too well. Even though some people died early in the round, they still tried their best!" Ochako said with a smile.

"Can't argue with that," Denki sighed fondly. It was quiet for a bit. Both were smiling as they relaxed after the intense event that they just witnessed. They were lying down, watching the sky and listening to the silent breeze. "This world is better than our world, in my opinion." Denki said calmly. "I feel the same too." Ochako replied. "We are like... living in a fantasy world right now. Do you see those witches and skeletons?!" Denki said with a sparkle in his eyes. Ochako chuckled but agreed nevertheless.

I mean, gaining wealth here is faster than their world. If she can bring her ores back into their world, her family will no longer suffer. The people in this world are so kind and sometimes they give something to them. It is so sweet unlike in their world where people get bullied for not having a powerful or useful quirk- Heck, people bully the quirkless people! Enough comparing the worlds- the air seems fresher than their world- WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT COMPARING?!

Anyways, the sky seems to dim as the stars start to come out from the sky. The sky looks so beautiful. Kaminari and Ochako feel sleepy, their eyes start to get heavy. Before they get to question how they were able to fall asleep when they are not on the bed, they finally closed their eyes.

 Before they get to question how they were able to fall asleep when they are not on the bed, they finally closed their eyes

Kaminari's eyes widened

Kaminari's eyes widened. 'Where am I? This place looks familiar... hospital? There are no hospitals in- Am I back on my world? Wait, what happened?!' Kaminari's thoughts were running wild as he didn't know what happened. Before he could question his thoughts further, a nurse came in. "Ah! You must be awake now! I must call the doctor immediately!" The nurse ran off to call the doctor. Kaminari sat up slowly, comprehending what happened before he got here. He blankly gazed at the door where the nurse was standing a few seconds ago. A minute passed by, a doctor and a nurse came into the room, asking if he feel any pain on his body from injuries and such. They were talking but Kaminari didn't listen as he was too busy with his thoughts.

"What... What happened?" He asked, making the nurse and the doctor silent. The doctor sighed and decided to tell him anyway. "When you and UA staff and students were attending the event about some invention, it exploded a few minutes after. Most of the people are injured. You and your classmates are in a coma, including your teacher. You were in a coma for a month until now." The doctor explained. "W-what?" Kaminari couldn't believe it. "Wa-wait! Hold on! So you are saying that... we weren't in another world? It was just... a dream and imagination?" Kaminari really couldn't believe it. The nurse and the doctor were confused about what he was saying. "As far as I know, you didn't go to another world because you were here, in a coma. We were supervising you and we were pretty sure you didn't move after the incident happened until now." The doctor informed Kaminari. "I... I see." Kaminari breathed out, still not believing it.

"I... need some time to process this." Kaminari said blankly. The nurse and the doctor were hesitant to let him be on his own but they eventually left. "It can't be... This must be some kind of trick! I... I was pretty sure it was real... right? Was it real? What really happened? Was I really in a coma? I... am not so sure anymore." Kaminari was frustrated on which event was real. He was confused. Confused whether his only friends were just his imagination because he was just desperate. So desperate that he wanted to stay with them forever. Uraraka was involved too, right? Why? They weren't close before.

Kaminari groaned in frustration as he clutched his head, trying to see which was real.

But... he saw his answer right away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 16 (final episode)

So! I am finally done with my story. Sorry, I can't make another chapter. I want to see your opinions on my story so please comment but keep it positive. I want to know what I can improve in my writing and such so comment your feedback. Anyways, that's all I guess?