Chapter 11

Oh right! I forgot to give credit to the person who gave me the idea even though I changed most of it and made more drama. The person is Emmo-com. Thank you for that, my mind was scrambled on having too much idea but keep forgetting it, so yeah. I also have to thank my friend, AOE_Moon, who is fun to discuss some things for this story even though you kept confusing me and makes me question my own plot-

Warning: Cussing or swears, please calm down, NOT CANON, etc..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, Aizawa could stop the argument that happened moments ago but he does agree though. The government is sometimes fucked up but they are helpful to the people most of the time. Heroes work under the government and it has been that way. They help people and have been helping them. Ughh.. he is overthinking again. He should just calm down and think of a plan to find a shelter or even make one. Aizawa looks at his students, some are angry, some are feeling awkward, some are annoyed but most of all, confused.

He remembered that Kaminari was the one who told them about the basics in this world. He must have more information that he kept. Aizawa sighed as he looked at Kaminari. "Kaminari" he called him. Kaminari flinched as he looked at Aizawa. "Yes sensei?" he asked. "Do you have any other information regarding this world?" He asked Kaminari. "Uhmmm.." Kaminari hummed as he was thinking about the information he received. "Pfft- Kaminari? He is too stupid to understand" Sero chuckles awkwardly. "Hey! I am not dumb!" Kaminari whines at him. Others laugh.

'Am I... really that dumb to not understand some things? I am here you know... while you guys talk like I wasn't here...'

.

.

.

'Please...'

'Please stop insulting me like it is just a joke. I have feelings too, you know?'

"Okay, okay, I admit I am dumb but sheesh... don't be so harsh" Kaminari comically cries.

'Please... I can't keep my act always... I have real feelings too. I am tired...'

Others laugh harder as Aizawa sighs in disappointment and Uraraka laughs awkwardly. She didn't forget what happened a few minutes ago. Bakugo didn't laugh, just growled. While Iida kept on telling them to focus on the matter at hand.

'I am so tired...'

"Uhm but Sero is right though. I... don't know any other information" Kaminari sheepishly scratched his neck in nervousness. He lied. But of course, no one know him well enough that he lied. Yeah, just keep acting. Why are you like this? This always happened, why are you sad now? Is it because you found real friends that doesn't care about what you can do or your quirk, but care on how people act or their personality?

'Are they even my friends? They just met me though. I guess... It is a matter of time. Hopefully they won't leave me...'

'Please...'

"Well... let's find a shelter quick before night comes" Aizawa informed them and they immediately took action and tried to find shelter.

.

.

.

.

.

[Somewhere]

"Ughhh... they are sooo dumb!" Skeppy grumbled. "You were a bit rude but yeah. I do agree with you though. They seems rude-"

"Bad! Seem?! SEEM?! THEY WERE RUDE!" Skeppy yelled as he throws his hands up. Bad looks at Tommy in worry. "You okay, Tommy? I hope we didn't make you uncomfortable.." he said gently, not wanting him to be afraid. "Uh.. yeah I am okay! I just.. need some break" Tommy replied, walking somewhere. "Ohhh.. alright, be careful!" Bad shout as he saw Tommy walking far away already. He sighed as he looks at Skeppy. "Should we tell others?" Bad asked Skeppy, who nods as he sent out a personal message or /whisper to his friends to gather everyone except the other wolders and meet them at Community house.

A few minutes passed and most of the smp members were there. Not all but they are plenty. Skeppy complained to them while Bad explained what happened. Phil, regretting agreeing to let them join, told Dream that he can ban them. Dream hummed in thought.

_____________________

"Hey!" Quackity smiled as he saw that Karl and Sapnap already prepared the picnic. Sapnap and Karl greeted back. Quackity sat down on the blanket that had been laid on top of the soft grass. Karl and Sapnap soon follow, sitting beside Quackity. The wind and sun were gentle on their skin. It was a perfect afternoon in their opinion. Perfect to spend time with each other. Perfect to go on a picnic. Perfect... to just relax and forget all the stress.

"So how are you guys? These past days have been pretty stressful, right?" Karl asked as he ate some food. Quackity sighed heavily. "Lore and such are pretty stressful but fun. I still have Las Nevadas to look after and probably improve more for future lore" he informed them. "I see.. Welp, I don't think I will have lore yet" Sapnap shrugged.

The three of them spend so many hours together. Laughing, having fun, talking about random things, etc. The sun was already setting, casting an orange light all over the server. It was getting a bit cold since night was coming. They packed up their things, bid each other goodbyes and went their separate ways.

Karl stretched his body as he was near his home. "Ughh..." Karl suddenly groans as he holds his head in pain, which wasn't there before. He just kept on walking until he arrived in his room. "I'll just sleep it off" he mutters as he sits down on his bed. Suddenly his pain in the head multiplied, giving him a hard time to do anything but to hold his forehead. "Ugh- what the honk" he mutters. After what seemed like hours to him but it was only a few minutes, his headache was gone. "What... happened?" he asked himself. "Wait, what was I doing again?" He looked around his room and settled on looking at his hands, trying to remember what he was doing a few hours ago. Karl furrowed his eyebrows in frustration. "I... can't remember-"

 can't remember-"

"Who are they..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 11

Do you like my drawing? How's the chapter?

Hope it is good cause I don't know the plot again and Monday is coming. That means school. And why am I telling you guys this? Cause that means I don't know when will I update soon-