Chapter 9 (short)

[READ]

Hi! Author here. Oh, it's been a week huh? Didn't notice it. As I said before, writing stories isn't my hobby and school has already started. I apologized to the people who expected much more for this fanfiction. I also apologize for repeating this announcement, but hear me out. I would still not update until I say so, that's final. I only did this for fun and boredom. Please do not ask for an update when I already told you guys (I am thankful for the people who just enjoy my story without demanding an update). I don't really see where this fanfiction will be in the future. But! I will update now because I am currently free. Please PLEASE don't expect me to update daily as much as last time. If you didn't read this or you just ignored it, I don't want to repeat myself. I would like to thank you for the comments, it is fun reading them, anyways onto the story-

Warning: Short chapter, NO SHIPS, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived shortly at Niki's bakery. Students and teacher Aizawa get food as Ranboo pays them. This is only one time though since they have to live independently soon. As they savour their food, the Bench Trio, Skeppy and Bad explain to them about living independently, you know, build their own house, earn money, and even get their own food. Dream also came by to whitelist them.

Their names show up above their head and vanish soon after. "Wait hold on- How do we exactly get resources? I mean, we don't have some of your world's currency, how are we able to buy food to survive?" Uraraka asked them an important question. "This world works like a game or some sort. Just get wood from the trees. Those are the basic materials you need-" Bad was cutted off. "Hah?! Do you expect us to chop wood all day?!" Bakugo yelled. "I-it won't take all day though.." Bad quietly said. Dream glared at Bakugo and covered Bad out of Bakugo's view. "I DO NOT tolerate disrespectful people on my server. This is your last warning" Dream said menacingly. Good thing Monoma didn't get time to insult Class 1-A or else they would get kicked out. Dream looks at the other people that are with him. "I am also warning you all. If you cannot control your behaviour around my friends, I'll be the one to take all of your canonical lives" Dream glares at them. All of the UA members nodded stiffly.

Dream then looked at the Bench Trio. "I already informed the viewers or chat that we are taking a break" Dream then takes his leave after bidding his friends goodbye. "Alright! So...we help them with this?" Skeppy asks boredly. "How about you guys give them a tour around the smp while taking resources?" Tubbo suggested. "Yeah, that's a good idea!" Bad said. "Wait hold on- "you guys"? Where are you going?" Tommy said, holding the hem of Tubbo's sweater [in a friendly way]. "Well.. just visiting Michael for a moment. Ranboo is coming with me to visit too!" Tubbo said as Ranboo nervously rubbed the back of his neck, afraid Tommy would get angry. "But Tubbo.." Tommy whines.

"It's not the end of the world, Big Man! It's just a quick visit" Tubbo smiles. "Fine, whatever, I ain't clingy! You are!" Tommy crosses his arms. "Sure sure.." Tubbo said as he rolled his eyes. He then grab Ranboo's hand [platonic] and drag him away from them and set on visiting Michael.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 9

Bro, I didn't even know people would like this lol. If I knew that people would like this, I should have planned out the plot. But of course, being forgetful as myself, I don't know the plot anymore. Me and my friends were actually talking about a possible plot of this. So if you have any ideas, please do share and I MIGHT pick those for the possible plot (of course, with credit if I will use them). Let me remind you again... updating this doesn't mean I will update daily. I did warn you guys that my update schedule is unclear.