Chapter 8

Warning: Cursing or swearing, short chapter, important author note at the end [Please Read], No ships, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Bench Trio were explaining the basics of the game mechanics to Kaminari, they could see that the other guests or newcomers were already awake as they left Tommy's hotel. "Soo you got any cooked steak?" Tommy asks Tubbo and Ranboo. "Uhm.. a bit. Why do you ask?" Ranboo looks at Tommy, questionly. "We can't let them have free bread from Niki without paying" Tommy grumbles a bit. "Nahh.. I think it's fine. You can pay it Ranboo" Tubbo nudges Ranboo's side. "Wha- why me?" Ranboo was confused as he looked at the two people with him. Kaminari already went to the newcomers since he saw them. "You are rich, my pal" Tommy nonchalantly said. "Oh! We could strip mine later to 'repay' you" Tubbo said, finally having an idea on what to do later. Ranboo sighed. "Fine, only this one time" Ranboo said as he give in. "Or... we could teach them how to find ores!" Tubbo said. "We could then probably steal something valuable" Tommy smirks.

"Uhm..I remembered something.." Ranboo said. "That's surprising, what is it, Memory boy?" Tubbo said, teasingly. "The chat will probably ask about this...situation. And you should definitely announce that the last scene wasn't canon" Ranboo said to Tommy, whose eyes were wide from realization. "Ah shit-" "Language!"

The Bench Trio look at the direction where the familiar voice came from. A tall demon looking person was walking towards them. He was wearing his usual black hoodie but instead of red, it was white. He was holding someone's hand. The hand belongs to a person with a red hoodie. Vines seems to be attached to him and his clothes. "Hey Bad and Skeppy!" Ranboo greets them. Tubbo and Tommy greet them too, with cheerfulness. The two new arrivals greet them. "Why are you here?" Tommy asked. "What? We aren't allowed here?" Skeppy sassed. "Geppy! Be nice!" Badboyhalo scolded him. "We are here to see why the lore is to be put onhold for a bit" Badboyhalo said. "Wait what? Onhold?" Ranboo asked to elaborate more on what he meant. Tommy and Tubbo were also confused. "Yes! Dream said to spread the news to all of the dream smp members. Since it is on hold, me and Geppy figure out why not walk all over the server and talk to people. We could have used the communicator but we wanted to walk and just chill after the intense roleplay" Bad explained. "We also want to know why the lore is put on hold" Skeppy said. "Yes! That is also one of the reasons! We wanted to know why. Dream only said to go to either you three or to Philza and Wilbur for explanation" Bad said with a smile.

After the Bench trio explained the situation, Skeppy wanted to pull a "harmless" prank on them while Bad wanted to meet them. "Since you said that the lore is put on hold then why are you guys wearing your lore clothes?" Tubbo pointed out the obvious. "Ah! Mine isn't very different from my usual black and red hoodie so I didn't mind wearing a different color. Skeppy, however, said that he wanted to scare the newcomers. It's okay I guess, as long as it doesn't harm them" Bad answered Tubbo. As he was done saying it, the newcomers went near them. It seems that Kaminari teached them about the mechanics of this world, based on how they talked about it while coming near. Aizawa, of course, took the lead towards them. His face says 'I am so tired'. They are quite familiar with the expression of the face cause of Philza.

"HI! You must be one of the newcomers here! I am Badboyhalo, you can call me Bad!" Bad said as he offered him a handshake, which Aizawa returned. He isn't used to handshakes but it is expected of foreigners not knowing that they bow as a greeting. Maybe they aren't in Japan, who knows. Other universe theory is confusing. "I am Aizawa Shota. Call me Aizawa" Aizawa nonchalantly said. Skeppy was glaring at the intertwined hands between Aizawa and Bad [not a ship]. They soon let go and Bad introduced him to Skeppy, who only glared at Aizawa. Bad scolded Skeppy for a bit and planned on showing them the bakery for food. The Bench trio were talking to Kaminari for a bit. They figured out that he is cool to hang out with. He seems a bit sad- The class were 'joking' about Kaminari being smart enough to understand- No one knows. They'll ask about it later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 8

  Note: I am posting this chapter because I want to do an author note but I don't want others to be disappointed that it is only a note, and not a chapter so- I quickly write a bit. So, I won't be posting for weeks or so. I need to focus on school, as usual. I have to focus on some things too. Writing fanfictions isn't really my hobby. Thank you for 100 votes! Even though I don't know where you guys came from and why are you reading this. I think this is my first book or something, so thank you for showing interest in it even though I don't believe it. One of my friends really likes this so I can't just end it just yet, I think. If you have read this note, I am thankful that you waste your time just to know what I want to announce.