Chapter 6

Warning: Cussing or swears, not canon, confusing plot (?), very confusing plot, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you guys?" Dream said seriously. They can't see his face but his voice says it all. "Not to be rude but you guys did come out of nowhere" Phi said, taking the situation with seriousness. Aizawa was about to speak but Dream read his intention so he quickly said "I ain't in the mood for playing games. Since you guys aren't hackers and look like you are all lost, I can't just leave you or else Philza won't take that easily. Tell us your information or I'll ban you on my server."

Phil glares a bit at Dream, he understands that Dream doesn't want random people coming to his server and ruin it or hurt his friends so he just sighs and lets Dream do what he wants. Afterall, it is his server. Phil and Wilbur were on either side of Dream, sitting on a sofa, just being silent and letting Dream do his job as an Admin. Aizawa was thinking of the pros and cons of telling them. If they tell them their information, they might stay here or might take the information to their advantage. If they don't, they will get "banned" or whatever he meant and have to find a place to stay, which might be difficult since they don't know where they are, and he still has to look after his students. Aizawa sighed as he ruffled his hair, stressed from all the thinking. By looking at the green hooded man named Dream, his aura makes Aizawa nervous. He is one of the people who you shouldn't mess with.

Aizawa finally made his decision to tell him. He has no choice but to comply.

"My name is Aizawa Shōta, also known as the Erasure Hero: Erasure Head. I am 31 years old. I am also a Pro Hero and the homeroom teacher of these students from Class 1-A. My quirk is to nullify another person's Quirk by looking at them. However, I can't use it for too long or else I will get dry eyes. Before we came here, we were attending some kind of project presentation from one of the scientists in our country. However, it exploded and somehow we were suddenly here" Aizawa said nonchalantly. Hoping that was enough.

"Quirk? Is it some sort of superpowers?" Wilbur asks them. Aizawa was confused as to why they were asking what quirks were. Aren't quirks well known around the world? Aizawa just nodded, wanting to be done with it sooner if he is being cooperative enough. "That is some bullshit..." Wilbur said, not having it. "Hah?! ARE YOU DUMB OR SHIT?! EVEN DUNCE FACE OVER HERE KNOWS WHAT QUIRKS ARE!" Bakugo yelled. Kaminari was silent, he doesn't really like being called dumb. He would lose brain cells every time he uses his quirk, it wasn't his entirely fault that he is dumb. His quirk is just affecting his brain.

Right?

.

.

.

"Uhm.. how come you don't know what Quirks are?" Uraraka asks them nervously. "Exactly! I am very disappointed that there are people who don't come to school for education to even learn what Quirks are" Iida said while pushing up his glasses to not let it fall. Wilbur didn't take it too well. He dislikes them more as they are quick to judge people without even knowing them too well. Yes, education is important but what about the people who can't afford it?

What 'heroes' they are.

Phil just sighs, not having the energy to scold random children. He wished he should have stayed with Techno. But nooo, he came here instead.

The students then introduced themselves. There are 10 people all in all, their names are; Aizawa Shouta, Midoriya Izuku, Iida Tenya, Uraraka Ochaco, Bakugo Katsuki, Kirishima Eijiro, Kaminari Denki, Sero Hanta, Ashido Mina and Monoma Neito. They told them their age, quirks, etc.

"Where do you guys live?" Dream asked. "Musutafu, Japan" Aizawa said. "Ohh! That is why your names are like those from Japan!" Wilbur informed them. "Those from Japa- wait, does that mean we aren't in Japan?!" Midoriya's confusion turned to shock.

"You are on my server, more importantly- my land. This server is known as the Dream Smp" Dream said.

"I didn't hear about the Dream SMP before now" Aizawa said. "Hah! Probably just not known well enough. Or maybe he is just telling lies, after all, they could be villains" Bakugo glared at Dream. Dream was very tempted to kill and banned him right then and there. To be honest, Tommy is much more bearable than this porcupine. Dream glares at Bakugo. "Kid, if you don't shut up, I will ban you right now with no hesitation. I am helping as much as I can even though I don't like you guys here" Dream stated.

"Hah?! I AIN'T A KI-"

"Bakugo, sit down" Aizawa instructed him, who grumbles but does what he just said.

"My apologies, Bakugo has major anger issues" Aizawa bowed a bit. Phil quickly waves off his hands "No no, it's alright mate! He might be just stressed about not knowing where he is currently". Aizawa nods at him, grateful that he understands.

Before they proceed any further someone came into the hotel. A guy who is wearing a multi-colored jacket. He was looking everywhere then his eyes landed on Dream, Wilbur and Phil. He smiles at them while waving his hand. He then saw a new group of people.

"You are the people that are currently disturbing the timeline!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 6