Chapter 4

Warning: Cussing or swears, not canon, a bit different personalities or how they act from their original ones, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who the fuck are you?" Tommy looks at Midoriya, who only glares a bit. Soon, his classmates and teacher joined him, also taking a stance incase Tommy is going to do something. They have unique features. There's a person who has pink skin, someone with a permanent glare, and there is even someone with a unique looking elbow.

"Uhh..." Tubbo looks at the new group, confused. "Did- did Dream announce something? Or did I forget about it again?" Ranboo anxiously looks at Tubbo. "No, I don't think he announced something about this" Wilbur said as he slowly reached out to Tommy and shielded him from the prying eyes of the so-called heroes.

"Yo wtf! I can handle myself, Wil!" Tommy grumbled. "Not now, Tommy" Wilbur glares a bit at Tommy, who reluctantly shuts up and warily looks at the new people. "Who are you? Hackers?" Wilbur glares at the new group. He is kinda angry at them, especially the bush haired kid since he punched his brother out of nowhere. So rude.

The heroes however are confused. Didn't the Tommy kid not like the Wilbur guy? Why are they acting like they are close? I mean, yeah sure, they didn't know the background of the 4 people but the way they acted earlier and the way they act now are completely different. However, the heroes pushed it aside, thinking that they are just being wary of them. "We are sorry, sir. But we are clearly saving you from the villain. I recommend you to step aside as we handle this" Iida pushes up his glasses while his other free hand is doing some kind of robotic movement.

The Bench Trio and Wilbur were very confused. "Villain? Who?" they were confused cause there is no such thing as villains, unless they are referring to the lore-

The 4 let out a quiet 'ohh' under their breath after realizing what they are talking about. Tubbo and Tommy stifle a laugh while Ranboo and Wilbur professionally hide their laugh. "What do you mean 'who'? It is clearly the blond haired kid named Tommy!" Uraraka said with a tiny bit of confidence. Wilbur let out an insane laugh. "Are you a villain, Tommy? I didn't know you finally gave up being a hero". "What are you talking about, Wil?" Tommy glares. Him and Tubbo noticed that Wilbur wanted to roleplay and mess around with the new people, so they also acted their part. Ranboo quickly catches on after that. Before they proceed further... a person with a pair of dark grey wings landed next to Ranboo.

"Hey mate!" the bird person greeted. "Philll!" Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo and Ranboo excitedly greeted back.

'His quirk is like Hawks' the heroes thought.

"I didn't disturbed your lore, right?" the bird person, who apparently named Phil, laughs. "No no, you are alright, Phil. You aren't the person who disturbed my lore stream" Tommy said with a bit of annoyance while saying bye to the stream and ending it. "Then who-" Philza looks at their backs, now noticing that there are new people. "Oh hi there mates! Are you new here?" Phil looks at them with confusion. "Though Dream didn't tell us that there are any new members coming" he mumbled. The bench trio and Wilbur heard it. "I know! Dream would tell me if there are any newcomers in case they will join the lore" Wilbur whispered-yell at Phil. "Hackers?" Ranboo guessed. "I don't know. Why don't we question them?" Phil said as the group tried to stop him. "Wait, Phil! No wait-"

"Hey mate, how did you come here to this server? This is a private server, you only get to join in if Dream wants you to join or you hacked your way in" Phil laughs at the latter since he and Ranboo technically hacked their way in. Midoriya was confused "Server? Hacked?". "Is this some type of video game?" Kaminari asks excitedly. "SHUT UP, DUNCE FACE! HOW DUMB YOU ARE?! WE AREN'T IN A GAME!" Bakugo angrily shouts at Kaminari. "Not cool, Bakubro" Kirishima frowns a bit. Phil was confused since it IS like game-like mechanics. "Did you get invited to this server?" Phil asked again. "Uhmmm..." Midoriya didn't know what to say. "We were attending something then suddenly there was an explosion then here we are!" Kaminari said honestly. "Kaminari!" Aizawa glares at the said person because they don't want to give too much information on a possible villain.

"Explosion?" Phil said, a bit of worry laced into his voice. "I don't know, mate. Should we call Dream?" he asks as he looks at his fellow members of the Dream SMP. "Dream kinda owns the server so yeah" Wilbur shrugged. The bench trio nods along since they are pretty tired from the lore and just wanna rest for the day. "No worries, Phil! I'll tell him to join the call!" Wilbur immediately messaged Dream to join the vc. "Oi, extra! Stop ignoring us!" Bakugo was getting impatient and very tempted to beat them up.

Wilbur ignored him and focused on messaging Dream to join the VC and telling him to come to the L'Manberg. Immediately. Philza laughed and said "Sorry mate, we are discussing how to deal with you. We have to wait for Dream to know what we will do with you all". They become wary and tense on what he meant. Before the heroes do any stupid movement that can cause a huge fight and lose- a new voice was heard.

"What do you need, Wilbur?" A person, who wears a green hoodie and a mask that has a smiley face on it, said while levitating a bit from the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 4