Chapter 1

Warning: Swears, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was quite a peaceful day. If you consider heroes doing their job and villains trying to survive or have fun causing chaos as an everyday occurrence, then I'd say it is like every other day. However, today is slightly different.

"AHHHHH WHY ARE WE FALLING?!"

Pause. Now, you must be wondering why someone was shouting about falling in the sky. Pff- they aren't...

Maybe.

Anyways! Let's start on the very beginning-

Few minutes ago

"I am thankful to the people who are watching my presentation on television right now. I am grateful that the pro-heroes and the heroes-in-training are attending this! Enough of my rambling, I present to you!-" a person who seems to be a scientist is currently presenting a new invention to all of Japan. But sadly, before they even presented it, the invention suddenly exploded. The camera that used to broadcast the event suddenly cracked, and might be broken from the explosion. The smoke was everywhere, but some people were missing.

The people who were watching the event on the tv were worried about what could have happened, although some of them are judging the invention. Suddenly all around Japan had black-out, probably from the failed invention.

Aizawa's POV:

As the scientist was rambling, the invention immediately exploded. A bright light is all I can see. Before I could ask what happened my mind was suddenly spinning, I also had a hard time breathing. 'What the hell happened?! The invention failed right?-' Before I could continue with my thoughts, someone screamed.

"AHHHHH WHY ARE WE FALLING?!" Mina, a pink-skinned student of mine, suddenly exclaimed. All of the people who were falling panicked, including me.

3rd person POV:

They all screamed as the water underneath them grew closer. They were engulfed with cold water from falling from the sky. They immediately swam up to catch some oxygen and went to the land. Some were shaken up from falling from the sky so suddenly. I mean, who wouldn't if someone would yeet you so high up, unprepared? Everyone, right? Well, maybe except to those who are dead inside. Anyways-

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" Bakugo, who is an explosive person, screamed. "Where are we?" Midoriya mumbles, trying to figure it out by looking left and right. Aizawa, being a responsible person, immediately took a stance to try to fight whoever sent them here or maybe being wary towards a new place that he didn't know. Some students are panicking on the inside but have to put on a facade to not let everyone know that they are scared.

"Oh great. JUST wonderful. It is so wonderful to be in the same place as the Class 1-A" Monoma rolled his eyes as he talked in sarcasm. "I can hear your sarcasm, Monoma-san. Please focus on a serious matter on our hands" Iida lightly scolds Monoma, who rolls his eyes again. Maybe if he rolled his eyes hard enough, it would stick looking inside his skull. "SHUT UP, YOU EXTRA '' Bakugo yelled at Monoma. Yells and fights then happened after that. Aizawa, who has had enough, decides to stop them and tries to restrain them with his scarf.

But it didn't work...

Confused, he tried again, but it still didn't work. He panicked a bit but pushed it aside and took matters in hand. He can figure it out later. Bakugo took a stance like he is gonna use his explosion, just like Aizawa, his quirk isn't working. "What the-" Bakugo mumbled, confused on why his quirk isn't working. "Enough" Aizawa's rough voice makes the students stop. His glare was enough for them to shut up. "I ain't currently in the mood for your immature fights. We need to figure out where we are and immediately return to UA" Aizawa said in a clear voice.

They immediately look around them, looking for something, looking for a clue on where they were currently. But all they saw was a mess. Broken down houses, a bit of snow (which is confusing since the temperature isn't cold) and floating objects in the sky that seem to have not fallen down. Speaking of the sky, there seems to be a grid that is made of a black material. Before they investigated further, they heard a voice. It seems to be talking to someone. Aizawa quickly instructed them to hide quietly which they did so with hesitance.

"-yeah no, I mean...so if you two didn't know... well what happened was I-I-I held the axe. Right as I thought I could kill Dream, I thought I'd get the early shot" a boy with blond hair wearing a red and white shirt said. The students and the teacher, who was hiding somewhere, thought they were villains who were planning to kill someone. They observed further and they saw a blue sheep being led by the blond haired person. There seems to be two people following him. One person was a bit shorter, had brown hair, a huge scar that covered the right side of his face and had goat features. The other person though seems to be unique. His right side is all black like ink and his left side is fully white. His eyes though are heterochromia, one is green and one is red. He is also tall.

The trio didn't notice the people hiding or just ignoring them, both seems to be good if they want to hide longer. "I know I told you I'd hold the axe right before but it's fucking- I didn't think I'd hold it too ea- I KNOW you said not to do it too early but I saw Dream, Tubbo! And it's just-" the blond one said in distress.

"Yeah..." the brown haired boy said in a bit of a sad voice.

"I saw him and it's just fucking..." the blond continued.

"So you watched it and now-" the ying-yang person did not have time to finish when the blond exclaimed his response.  "I DIDN'T FUCKING-" he tries to calm down his breathing as he continue on what he was about to say.

"Okay, just okay, everyone... take it slow now"

The students and the teacher decide to follow them but are still trying to hide. What they see isn't what they expected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 1