Chapter 22

Warning: Cussing or swearing, non-canonical events, very short chapter, important message at the end

----------------------------------------------

Kaminari and Uraraka was done with the day's class and currently in the usual sleepover place which is in Kaminari's room. "Ahhh... I'm so beat.." Uraraka said as she flopped down on the bed. "Rest~" She happily hummed. Kaminari picked up his pillow and threw it at her face. "Oi! I have a feeling that you are now owning my bed!" Kaminari gritted his teeth. "Relax Denki~ I would neverrr do that, '' Uraraka said without a thought, hugging the pillow that was thrown at her face. "This is my beddd!" Kaminari whined at her. "Whoops..?" Uraraka said, not really feeling sorry. Kaminari gaved up. He sighed as he accidentally opened up the game options by staring too long at the 3 dots on the corner of his vision.

As he was about to exit it, he noticed something.

He paused.

There are 3 names that popped up on the online lists of people. "H-hold on.. Wait. Am I seeing this correctly? Am I being delusional? Is this real?" Kaminari said breathlessly, tears blocking his vision. He kept rubbing his eyes to see if this was true. Uraraka hummed in confusion as she looked at Kaminari by moving the pillow off of her face. Once she saw him crying, she immediately went to his side. "D-denki? Are you okay? Why are you crying? Look I am sorry I was hogging up your bed, I promise I won't do that again. O-okay? Look, I am sorry." Uraraka panicked, almost tearing up as she didn't know what to do when Kaminari just started to cry even more. "D-denki.." Uraraka mutters, gently touching his shoulder. "D-did I do something wrong? I'm sorry..."

"No no! It's just... Is that them? Are they here? Am I really seeing it?" Kaminari sounded so happy. Uraraka was confused, she figured it must have been the game options. As she checked, her breath hitched. Her body froze when she saw their names. "W-wait.." she mutters as she tries to refresh it again and again and again, yet it still stays the same. "They.. they are here? HOW? W-what?!" Uraraka was confused yet relieved. "T-they are here... I can't wait to meet them again in my own eyes.." Kaminari muttered, still crying out of happiness. Uraraka looked at him, smiling bittersweetly.

'I should be happy for him but I can't help but think that...

I am not good enough for him...'

-------------------------------------------------------

"Aha!" Kaminari cheered very loudly as he put down his last card on the floor. "UNOO!" he said very loudly, throwing his hands in the air as Uraraka comically cried. "NOOOOO!!" she cried as Shinso just clicked his tongue very loudly in disapproval. "How did you even win.." Shinso sighed as he also put his last card on the pile of cards that was on the floor. "Hehe" Kaminari grinned proudly. "What can I say? I am the master of all games!" he said very proudly as Shinso and Uraraka were collecting the cards to start another round. "Tch... stop complaining. At least you aren't placed last.." Uraraka muttered, still sulking a bit. Shinso smirked at that. "True true, at least I am at 2nd rather than 3rd like someone in this room." Shinso said smugly. Uraraka grew irked at his comment. "HAH?!" She was so ready to punch his smirk off his face but Kaminari held her back while laughing. "Oh sheesh, don't be a baby," Kaminari said just as Uraraka calmed down. "Oh fuck you! I demand another round!" Uraraka said very loudly.

They have been inviting Shinso to their sleepovers since the day they exchanged numbers, deeming that Shinso is cool to hang out with. Now, it is the day before Uraraka and Kaminari are going to tell him and ask him to join them and they are currently chilling in Shinso's house, planning on staying there for a sleepover.

Shinso will always remember the look on their faces when they arrived at his house.

Flashback

"Huh... it seems that Shinso lives in the same city as me," Kaminari said out loud. "Ohhh, that seems cool," Uraraka acknowledged. They then stand in front of a house, looking at their phones to see if they got the address right. Once they confirmed it, they rang the doorbell hesitantly. As they waited for a few seconds, Shinso opened the door. "Oh... you two are here already." he said as he walked over to them and opened the gate. "Thank you for inviting us! Pardon the intrusion." Kaminari and Uraraka said as Shinso invited them to go into the house. As they took off their shoes and entered the house, they froze on what they saw. Aizawa, drinking coffee and watching news on the television. "A-AIZAWA SENSEI?!" Both of them exclaimed loudly, which irked Aizawa. "Oi, lower your voice," Aizawa said with a tired glare. "H-hai..." Uraraka and Kaminari said stiffly. "Ah this is my father figure" Shinso said quietly to them, embarrassed about telling them. Uraraka and Kaminari felt that their soul left their body.

-------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 21 (season 2 ep 6)

EYOOOOOOOooo! Sorry for the late update, I took a break. And this is kinda why I'm gonna post a chapter to inform you guys that I am gonna take a break. Honestly, I don't know when I will be back. I was planning on like.. Stop updating since it seems it isn't my type to create stories since I prefer to just chill. So! Whoever wants to ask if they can take inspiration from my book, then you can as long as I am mentioned or credited (cause seriously, it makes my heart feel happy). A big shout to all of you guys on reading my book, commenting and voting it cause damn, I only did this to spice up the bnha and mcyt crossover a bit. Honestly, there would be a LOT of potential in this book yet I am not the type to create stories I guess.

Gosh, why am I making like.. A dramatic speech when I am only taking a break?

Or am I?.....