Chapter 28 - the final chapter

Warning: swearing or cursing, non-canon events, last one,
______________________
Kaminari POV

After that event, everything went to blur. I was guided by Shinso to follow my other friends, my eyes still glued to the body of Uraraka, who was being carried by my hands.

So fragile...

So light...

Unbearably light that I couldn't imagine she was on my arms.

___________

"I- I can't do it!" I grunted as I tried to carry her body on my own two weak arms. "Oh my fucking- bro! ARE YOU SAYING I AM FAT?!" Uraraka yelled at me, repeatedly punching my head without any real harm. "OH FUC- STOP STRUGGLING! I AM TRYING MY BEST, YOU GREMLIN!" I yelled back at her.

___________

Her face was very pale. So cold to touch, having lost their warmth a while ago. Eyes... so dull, I can't bare to look at them any longer.

___________

"Wait wait- hold on, f-fireworks?" I asked, confused. Technoblade just hummed. "OHHHH CAN I TRY?!" Uraraka's eyes were sparkling on trying something new, something so dangerous. "Haha... n-noo. Nope. Nuu. That's dangerous." Phil suddenly chimed in.

___________

My sunshine.

My hope.

My very first true friend.

Even I know you have 2 more lives...

I can't help but feel that you won't be the same anymore.

___________

"Canon lives? What's that?" I asked the bench trio as we were walking around the server. "Just some lives that in case you die, you still can live until you wasted your 3 canon lives. Get what I mean?" Tubbo asked. "Uhh yeah, I guess?" Uraraka mumbles, doesn't get why everyone have that. They just chucked it out being on a different universe that theirs.

___________

I don't know when we got to a room already and putting Uraraka on the soft bed. Spacing out on some events sometimes happened to me, being teased by Uraraka on being an over-thinker when I don't think at all.

___________

"-ello??"

I snapped out of my trance when there was a hand waving close on my eyes. "There you are! Jeez.. what would you ever do if I weren't here looking out for you!" Uraraka pouted on my confusion. Confused on how I got here but I didn't questioned her. "Probably much better." I joked at her, shrugging my shoulders. "Oh you fucker!" Uraraka slapped my arm lightly as she rolled her eyes on my joke. Both end up giggling seconds later.

___________

I will avenge you.

___________

"Ohhh! A cake?! For me?!" I exclaimed happily. Uraraka nodded eagerly, wanting me to try her very first cake that she made with Niki. I took a bite but almost gagged at the taste. "What. Is there something wrong?" Uraraka pouted at my reaction. "N-no no! Great cake! Like Chef R-ranboo!" I weakly replied.

___________

I will hurt those who hurt you.

___________

Uraraka cursed on her breath as she got wounded a bit by the zombie. I quickly interfered by hitting it with a sword. As the zombie vanished, I quickly look at Uraraka. "You okay?" I asked her and got a nod from her in return.

___________

I will not hesitate to protect you. I will become more stronger.

Just for you.