Chapter 25

... an early update or probably a late one- who knows

Warning: Cursing or swearing, non-canon events, etc.
----------------------------------------------
"I'm really worried..." Mina said suddenly as the Class 1-A, technically the Class 2-A now, huddled up in the living room of the dorms. Sato distribute some sweets to some people, while others talk. "True, but I know Kamibro and Ochako-chan can defend themselves." Kirishima said, more likely to himself. "Don't worry yourself. If Aizawa-sensei let them go out the school most of the week, then we should trust them even though I am not so sure about this idea." Iida stated, doing a chopping motion with his hand. "The hell are you extras doing in the living room?!" Bakugo just entered the room, questioning what the fuck is happening, still has the loud voice though. "Oh just talking about Kaminari and Ochako-chan!" Tooru, the invisible girl, replied. "What about those fucking extras, huh?" Bakugo flopped down on the floor, joining some people who are also on the floor, near the couches. "Kaminari-san and Ochako-chan are currently aren't here. Apparently, they have some permission from Aizawa-sensei to go outside the school, though not really late at night. We are just worried as there are some new creatures appearing and villains roaming every night. It would be troublesome if they get caught and be severely injured." Yaomomo said worriedly, as Mina put a hand on Momo's shoulder, assuring her that everything would be okay. Bakugo just grumbled in reply, not even slightly worried as he knows those two can handle themselves just fine. It's not like he would admit it on their face or something.

"Let's cheer up! I am sure they can handle themselves just fine! I think..." Midoriya mumbles the last two words.
———————————
-somewhere at the same time-

Aizawa was glaring at them. "What were you kids thinking?! Playing as a vigilante even though you are just kids?!" Aizawa was scolding them as Kaminari, Uraraka and Shinso were sitting on the couch at Shinso's house. "Well technically, we didn't use our quirks. Get that straight into your mind." Uraraka sassed. "Anddd! We have license already." Shinso pointed out. Aizawa was fuming. "And this is basically your karma back from the server." Kaminari nonchalantly said as he roll his eyes. "Kaminari!" Uraraka elbowed him. Shinso was shock that they are deciding on telling him. He already was informed about the events but he didn't know if he should believe them or not until he saw them and the bench trio fight off the mobs so easily like they know it by hand, unlike the government who doesn't know what to do. Also he used his quirk on them. Safe to say that he believe them.

"What server?..." Aizawa ask slowly, he had a feeling that he knows it but not quite yet. "The thing I explained to you guys at the hospital." Kaminari said, grumbling. "I told you, it didn't happe-" Aizawa stopped as he received a memory about an argument between his class and some... people.

"Look, we all are just being cautious-" Aizawa finally spoke up but Skeppy then interfered with him. "And treat us with rudeness after giving you kindness?!" "No no! It's just that Bakugo has anger issues.." Mina muttered. Uraraka, Kaminari and Sero were silent, and didn't know what to do. "That doesn't give us a good reason to talk with THAT attitude!"

"What... was that." Aizawa said slowly, trying to comprehend on what just he remembered. "I don't know what you are talking about.." Kaminari said. "The... the argument? No... that didn't happen. That is just my mind playing things.." Aizawa sighed. "Anyways, you kids should stay out of trouble. Sighh... I remember that you guys are the famous vigilante trio. Why did I even bother. There is another trio with you, right?" Aizawa was stressing out. He thought that villains attacking UA are all the current problems he should focus but noooo... his three dumbass students are here causing trouble instead. "I told you... we aren't quitting this yet." Uraraka gritted out. "Even you are my sensei and my father-figure, I agree with them. I ain't letting this go." Shinso said monotonely. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Aizawa's hair floated up and his eyes turned red. The duo didn't fazed on that, there are other people who are more scarier. Like Philza, Technoblade, Dream and many more- actually they are all scary when you push them hard enough. Shinso however was a bit nervous. Yes, he know that Ranboo is much scarier with that purple eyes of his but still he agree that Aizawa is a bit scary.

Aizawa took a deep breath and stop using his quirk. He look calmer than few seconds ago. "Look kids, I'm doing what is best for you three." Aizawa said sternly. "Oh yeah? Well we are doing what is best for the country." Uraraka sassily said. "We know how to take care ourselves, Aizawa-sensei. We aren't toddlers." Kaminari said boredly. "I could call the cops on you guys." Aizawa threatened them. "And get arrested for what?" Shinso asked. 'Goodness, you kids are troublesome' Aizawa thought as he look at them. Their posture is on a relax state, too relax like they knew that they got this conversation covered. Aizawa sighed loudly. "You know what? Fine, do what you guys want. If you need anything, just tell me. I don't want you guys to be arrested." Aizawa finally agreed.

"Yes!" Kaminari and Uraraka celebrated as they high-five. Shinso only smirked as he high-five with Kaminari. "Oh right, about that argument you were talking about minutes ago, it was actually true." Kaminari said. "What...?" Aizawa was dumbfounded. "Oh yeah, yeah. That was actually true. Dream just chooses to erase bits of your memory because you were a dick that time." Uraraka said as she looks at her nails.

"We should tell Dream to meet up with us and unlock his memories!"
"Dream?.."
"oh right! You didn't meet him yet! We should introduce him to you as you ARE now a member, after all."
"What is this? A cult or something?"
"HAHAHA OH MY GOODNESS! NO!"
"Dude, we are talking about unlocking memories..."
"Oh right, right! But first we should make an unbreakable deal with him! We don't want him to be a traitor, right?"
"Of course!"
The trio were talking to each other as if Aizawa wasn't there in the first place.

"Time is ticking, an event will come,
A huge one that shook the world upon.
All happy moments would end in a disaster,
But would that truly happen if you could only come a little faster?"

-------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter 25 (season 2 ep 9)

Update! New story cover by falcononeforty (in Instagram)