Chapter 1

So here's the trailer this story is based on, so if you haven't watched it yet, it would be better if you do.

Kink list

-tiying
-knifes
-cum control
-blindfolding
-force mastrubating
-kinky nicknames
-more shit I can't identify as anything specific

,,Mika, I really don't feel comfortable with this. Wy can't you just ask Armin?", I say annoyed while putting a tie around my neck. ,,But he isn't in town right now, you know that. And since you're my roomate and don't have anything to do today, so you could help me just today.", Mikasa replies and wraps her blanket tighter around her body. I sight. ,,So: Were's the sheet with the questions?", I ask and go through my hair. ,,There on the table.", my roomate and stepsister answers. I nood and grab the sheets from the kitchentable. ,,I'm going now. See you then." ,,See you. And tell me every detail after you come back! I wanna know everything!" I sight. ,,Bye." ,,Bye." With these words I close the door behind me and go to my car. I really don't wanna go there. Mikasa had the job to interview Levi Ackerman, the boss of the Ackerman Company. Littelary every girl has a crush on him and I just don't understand why. I'm gay, so I'm defintly able to judge this kind of thing. But Mikasa got sick so she littelary forced me to go to ask the questions, she wrote down for me. After a while I arrive at the building, were this Levi Ackerman works. With a sight I leave my car and go towards the huge building. Okay Eren, calm down. It's not like this guy can be scarrier then Mikasa. It's just impossible. Slowly I go into the building and suddenly a strawberry blond women walks towards me. ,,Hello, ehm...are you Eren Yeager?", she asks with a smile. ,,Yeah, I'm here for an interview.", I answer. ,,Mr Ackerman is already waiting for you. Will you follow me?" I nood and follow the women until we reach a quite huge door. ,,Bevore you go in, there're some rules. Don't make eyecontact and don't ask questions about his answers.", she says and opens the door. I instantly look at my feet while entering the room and hear the door closing behind me. ,,Nice to meet you, Mr Yeager.", a deep, clear voice says and I feel someone coming closer to me. ,,Hello Mr Ackerman.", I replie and smile slightly. ,,Will you sit down?", Mr Ackerman asks and offers me a chair. I sit down on it and take a look at him, taking carre to not make eyecontact. He looks exactly like on all the photos, when not even better. He has short, ravenblack hair with a wellstyled undercut, pale skin and two, stealgrey eyes and wears an expensive looking black suit. ,,So..ehm...shall we start?", I ask and nervously bite my bottomlip, when I suddenly realise I have no pen. Shit. The other male seems to notice and reaches me one. ,,Oh, ehm...thank you.", I say and look at the sheet with the questions. ,,We could start now if you're ready.", Mr Ackerman says and I hate the fakt that his voice gives me very bad goosbumbs. ,,Yeah, ehm...how did it come to your succes?", I ask and look at the raven walking around in the room. He sights and looks at me, forcing me to look at my feet again. ,,I realised I had to stand on my own feet when I was very young. I had my fun with trying different things until I decited to found this company.", he answers and I write everything down. I don't think this really answerd this question, but I'll just leave it like that. ,,Okay, eah...How did you get all this people to like you that much?" Mr Ackerman sights again. ,,I've always been good at people. I have a natural instinkt for what they intent. I can see what they want very easly." I nood and write everything down again. I keep asking the questions on the sheets and Mr Ackerman always answers them until I come to the last one. I read it without taking care what it even says. ,,Are you gay?" Ah fuck! Mikasa, I'm gonna fucking kill you! ,,Fuck, I'm sorry, just forget I ever said that!", I say right afterwards and feel myself becoming red like a tomato. ,,I tell you, if you promise to keep it for yourself." I nood. ,,I don't really care about the gender." the raven says and I feel his stare piercing holes into me. ,,Don't worry, your secret is save with me.", I replie and my eyes meet his. ,,No eyecontact.", he says, but doesn't seem like he wants to break this. ,,I don't care.", I grin and don't even realise I'm holding my breath. After a while a staring, I look back at my sheets and stand up. ,,It was a pleasure to meet you, Mr Ackerman. Thank you for answering the questions.", I say and grin. ,,It was a pleasure for me too, Mr Yeager.", Mr Ackerman replies and opens the door of his office. ,,I'll bring you to the elevator.", he says and leads me until the elevator. I enter it and look at him. ,,Eren." ,,Levi." Right afterwards the doors close infront of my nose.