Chapter 2

,,Are the answers good?", I ask Mikasa while putting a toast in the toaster. ,,Yeah, they're great, thank you, Eren. If I just could have some photos...." I role my eyes. I went through the biggest embarresment because of this! What the fuck was that with the last question?", I ask annoyed and go through my hair. ,,He was never seen with his girlfriend or something. Of course many people then think he's gay. Too sad he didn't answer to that. Did he say anything about this?", Mikasa answers and I shake my head. I'd really like to tell her what Levi told me, but I promised him I won't and I never break my promises. ,,He just said this is to private and doesn't want to answer this any further.", I lie and Mikasa smirks. ,,So he is.", she grins and leans back. I just lift my shoulders and jump back, when my toast jumps out of the toaster.

The next day

,,Hey Eren, you're late!", Jean says and throws my uniform at me. ,,I know, horseface! Don't yell at me like that.", I his while putting it around my waist. ,,Anyways, start working now." I work at a little manga shop in Shiganshina, my hometown and I'm quite happy with this job. I get payed good and love manga and anime, so this job is perfect for me. Today's like every day at work, until someone apears I didn't expect. ,,Hello, Mr Yeager." ,,Hello, Mr Ackerman. Ehm...how can I help you?" What the fuck is he doing here? ,,I wanted to look for some manga. Can you recomend something?", the raven asks and I look at him completely overhelmed. ,,Eah...sure. Ehm...what kind of manga do you prefer?", I ask back and nervously bite my bottomlip. ,,I read everything. But what would you read?" Fuck. Should I be honest? Oh, fuck it. ,,I mostly read yaoi, but-" ,,Perfect. Then get me your favurite one, only if it doesn't bother you."  My eyes widen. The imagenation of this guy readon yaoi makes me feel weard. ,,Yeah, ahm...will you come with me then?", I say and go to the shelf with the yaoi mangas. I can't believe I'm doing this. It's not like I embaresst myself not  enough already. ,,Were the answers usefull to your friend?", Levi asks suddenly. ,,Yeah, she was really happy about it. She-" Would it be weard if I asked him about photos? I could try. ,,She said, she would like to have some photos." I bite my bottomlip again while looking through the mangas. ,,Huh, why not?" Did I hear that right? I just ignore him until I find the manga I've been looking for. ,,Here.", I say and reach it to Levi. He pays and puts a cart on the table. ,,Call me later.", he says and I look at him confused. ,,For the photos.", he hangs on and I nood. ,,See you then, Eren.", Levi says and turnes around. ,,Yeah see you...Levi."

Timeskip

,,Seems like you're getting your photos.", I say to Mikasa and grin. I didn't tell her I met Levi at the shop and made out a date for the photos a minute ago. ,,Explain!", the female nearly screams and jumps up. ,,Okay, calm down! For some reason Levi Ackerman came into the shop today and I told me you'd like to have some photos and then he gave me his number. We made out tomorrow at five.", I smirk and hold Levi's cart infront of Mikasa's nose. Out of sudden she jumps on me and hugs me. ,,Thank you, Eren!", she smiles and nearly crushes me. ,,Hey, no need to kill me! I also called Armin. You know how much he loves to take photos.", I say and have to smile too. I love to see her happy.

The next day

Silent I watch Armin taking photos of Levi. He really has fun doing stuff like that. He always had. I know Armin since middleschool and he always loved to take photos of everything around him. Three years ago he finally got a job as photographer for magaziens. He still has this job and loves it. ,,What about a smile?", the blonde asks, but Levi remains his resting bitch face, wich makes me laugh a little. Mikasa stayed home today, because she still doesn't feel very well, so I had to come here. After a while Armin is done with the photos and I wanna go, but there I see Levi coming towards me. ,,I'd like to invite you for a coffie, if it's okay for you.", he says and I look at him surprised. ,,Sure, ehm...now?", I answer. ,,Yeah. Down the streets is a little café. We can go there now." I nood and smile.

Timeskip

God, why is he staring at me like that? Creepy. ,,Sorry, ehm...could you please stop staring at me? This makes me hella uncomfortable.", I say and take a sip of my coffie. ,,But I don't want to.", Levi replies and I sight. I probably should just ignore him and it'll be fine. ,,I'd like to know a little more about you.", the other male says and I could swear he grins for a second. I sight again. ,,What exactly do you wanna know?", I ask back and lean on my hands. ,,Let's start with your family.", Levi answers and does the same as me. ,,Okay, my family. To my family belongs me, my parents and my adopted sister Mikasa. My parents used to live here in Shiganshina, but moved to Trost two years ago. I live with Mikasa together. She studys jornalistic, my mother is an artist and my father is a doctor.", I say and take another sip of my coffie. ,,Are you in a relationship?" I shake my head and for some reason Levi looks satisfiyed about that. A long time there's an akward scilence until this gets just too akward for me. ,,Ehm...Thank you for the photos, I-" ,,You should stop this." ,,What?" ,,I'm not good for you." With these words the shorter man stands up from his chair and leaves the café. What the fuck?! Without even thinking about it, I follow him. ,,Mr Ackerman! Wait! Ugh, Levi!" Levi stops and looks at me. ,,I'm sorry, Eren. It will be better for you if you just leave me alone.", he says and gently caresses my cheek. Then he leaves without another word.