Chapter 17

I sit on my bed and look out of the window, when suddenly the door opens and my mother comes in. ,,I want you to tell me everything!", she says and I bite my teeth together. ,,About what?", I ask like I have no clue, what she's talking about. ,,Your father told me you have a boyfriend and on the top it's Levi Ackerman. How did you get to date HIM?" I sight. ,,Mikasa got sick on a day, when she was supposed to interview him, so she send me instead. That's how we met.", I explain and look at my feet. ,,Why are you looking so sad?" There I eyes wander to my neck and she ghaspes. ,,Did he rape you?", my mother asks and I quickly shake my head. ,,No, he had my permission to do it, so don't worry about that.", I answer and lean back again. ,,Then why are you so sad?" I sight. Guess I've gotta make up a simple story. I think, I can do that. ,,We had just had an argiument bevore I left and now I just keep thinking about it." Mom sights and lays her hand on my shoulder. ,,Wanna talk about it?" I don't know, how I should tell her, without telling her about this dom-sub thing. After all I'm still under this contract and not allowed to tell anyone about it. ,,It's complicated." ,,Try to explain it." Fuck. ,,We're just going through a hard time. I don't know what do do anymore." She sights again. ,,Do you love him?" Yeah, that's the fucking problem. I nood. ,,Then you should try everything, to fix whatever happend there between you guys. If you really love him, then you have to fight for him, no matter ho bad the chances are." I nood and smile sadly, but don't say anything anymore. ,,You know what? We're making ourselve a great week and you just don't think about it anymore for first, okay?" I nood and lean against her. The next week is great. We cook together every day, go into some resorts, swimming and one day Dad takes me to his port. I'm even sader, when I have to leave again. Now I'm sitting in my room again and think about what I'm supposed to do now. 

I'm sitting on my couch and sip on my whiskey. I'm pretty sure Eren won't come here today, so I didn't send anyone to get him. I hurted him too much last week. But I still wish, he'll come somehow. I feel lonely when he isn't there and that kind of sucks. Maybe I really feel a little more for him...I look at the clock. 6 p.m. Since I don't have anything to do today I decided to go to that dinner Hanji organised. Maybe I can distract myself like that. The whole week I've been working more than usuall and it was kinda okay, but now it's weekend and I don't know what else I should do. Suddenly I hear the door ringing. What? Who the hell is that now? With a sight I stand up from the couch and go to the door. After a few seconds I hear steps on the stairs and I open the door. No, why is he here? ,,Hey.", Eren says quitely and looks at his feet. ,,Hey.", I reply confused and try to hold back the eargh to hug him and apologise a million times for saying such things to him. I just stand there and look at him confused, while Eren tries his best, not to make eyecontact. Fuck, this is so unbelievable akward. ,,Ehm...I was planning to go to Hanji for a dinner. Wanna come with me?", I ask after a while and the brunette noods slowly. ,,Now?" ,,Yeah." ,,Okay." Quickly I step out of the room and lock the door, before we walk down the stairs to the garage, still not looking at eachother. After we're both sitting in my car, I slowly start to drive and just concentrate on the music, that comes out of the radio. This seems so unreal. Why did he come here again? I said absolutely awfull things to him. I decide to not think about it any longer and just keep listening to the music. Hanji lives like a half our away from here and usually it goes quite fast, but this time it feels like infinity. ,,Can I ask you something?", Eren asks suddenly and I flinch a little, bevore I nood slowly. ,,Who else is coming to that dinner?" ,,Some friends of mine and-" Uff. ,,Eren?" ,,Yeah." ,,Don't go too near to the blond guy with the bushy eyebrows, okay?" ,,Ehm..okay, why?" ,,He's...weard. Hard to explain, you'll see it yourself. Just don't go too near to him, okay? At least not alone." ,,Okay, I won't." Good. So we've got this already. The rest of the drive none of us says anything, until we finally stand infront of Hanji's house. With a sight I exit the car and Eren does the same. ,,Let's go in."