Chapter 9

I don't know how long I'm just sitting on my bed, listening to Mikasa and Anni talking and laughing. Should I tell Armin about this? I don't even know why they broke up. One day it was just like that. After a while I decite not to tell him anything about this thing with Anni and Mikasa and start to get ready. I only have a half hour left, so I've gotta be fast. I decite to wear the only suit I have.  I littelary never wear it, but the rest of my clothes are just oversised shirts and old jeans, so I can't wear any of these. I wait a few more minutes until the door rings and I run out of my room. ,,I'm going now! Have fun you two!", I say and open the door. ,,Yeah, you too! And use protection!", Mikasa replies and I role my eyes. ,,Fuck you." ,,Fuck you too!" I grin and the leave the flat. ,,You're late.", Levi says and I sight. ,,Sorry, forgot the time.", I lie and go through my hair. ,,Whatever, get in the car.", the raven replies and opens the door of his black sportscar. I sit in and Levi sits next to me. ,,How was it?", he asks and starts to drive. ,,It's been only two hours.", I reply and lean back. ,,Just so you know: I hate leaving you alone and every hour I do is hell for me.", Levi says and I nood. ,,So you're a control freak?", I ask and look at his perfect face. ,,You could say so. I like having things under my control. Especially when this thing is my submissive, who likes to get in trouble.", he answers and I sight. ,,Wow, now I'm not even seen as a human being anymore.", I say sarcasticly and grin, knowing I'm risking my ass with this. ,,You fucking brat.", Levi mumbles and I bite my bottom lip. We drive for a while, until we arrive at the big building of Levi's office. What the fuck are we doing here? I decite not to question this and just follow the shorter man inside. We enter the elevator and just stand next to eachother without saying anything. ,,Why aren't you saying anything? This should look weard to you.", Levi asks after a while and I sight, happy he broke the silence. ,,You probably have your reasons for coming here, so..yeah.", I answer and look at my feet. The other male just noods and the door opens right afterwards. Levi takes my hand and pulls me out of the elevator and I find myself in a big, readlighted room with a big table in the middle. On it enough food to feed like five people. ,,See, I promised you to take you out for dinner.", the guy next to me says and grabs my hand a little tighter. He leads me to one of the two chairs and I sit on it. Levi sits right infront of me. We spend the evening eating and talking about some pointless shit until we're both full and I lean back. There I notice, that the other male's giving me weard looks and I blush a little. ,,Why are you staring at me like that?", I ask and go through my short, brown hair. Of course I don't get an answer to that and Levi keeps staring at me. I decite to tease him a little. ,,I think I'm going now.", I say and stand up from my chair. I can littelary feel his pissed of look and grin. ,,Sit down. Now.", he says and I sight. Should I? Ugh, fine. I sit down again and look Levi straight in his steal grey eyes. Fuck, he's so godamn hot! I decite to calm down my facial expression, even though I'm nervous as hell right now. ,,What are thinking right now?", the other male asks in his sexy ass motherfucker voice, which could kill me. ,,I'm thinking about going home.", I answer, pretty sure I'm pissing him off. ,,I'd like to have you here a little longer.", Levi replies and I take a quite breath, trying to stay as calm as possible. ,,Let's say I did stay. What would happen?", I ask and grin a little. ,,I'd take you right here, right now.", Levi answers and opens his shirt a little. I lay my hand on the table. ,,On this table?" ,,Yeah." ,,Not today, Sir.", I say after a while of silence and stand up. The raven sights dissapointed and does the same. ,,Then I'll bring you home now.", he says and leads me outside.

20 minutes later

,,I'll pick you up tomorrow after work.", Levi says and takes my hand. ,,Okay. See you then.", I reply, give him a fast kiss on the cheek and dissapear in the house.