Chapter 14

The past few weeks have been a little different than the others. Eren usually comes only on the weekends 'cause we both have to work after all and for some reason he always seems hella depressed when I see him. I don't know why, but I don't ask. I'm not supposed to care about such things, even though I do it anyway, but just try to ignore it. Today's friday, which means Eren's coming again and I'm already sitting here for like a half hour, waiting for him to arrive. I'm very impatient in these kind of things. There I hear the sound of the elevator arriving and I instantly jump up from my chair. Please be Eren, please be Eren, please be Eren! ,,Mr Ackerman? It's Eren here!" Yes! I have to hold myself back from running into the hallway, but still walk as fast as I can. And there he stands. But he looks a little different than the last time. Under his eyes are dark circles and his face is pale. Like he didn't sleep in days. Weard. ,,Hello, Eren.", I say and walk towards him. Usually he would go for a hug now, but since I always try to reject it (what doesn't always work), he leaves it today. Sad. He hugs good, tho. Fucking hell, no! Leave it, Ackerman! He's your submissive and you're his dominant! Stop telling yourself you could be anything more than that for him! You're not able to love anyone, so leave it! Eren takes his  jacket off and puts it on the wardrope. I sight and step a little closer to him. ,,Come with me.", I say and grab the sleeve of his black hoodie. Directly into the direction of my playroom. I need to get this shit out of my head and this is the best way to. After a while we stand infront of the big door and I pull the little, golden key out of my pocket, bevore I unlock it. Quickly I pull Eren inside and close the door behind us. ,,Take your clothes off. Quick." ,,S-Sure." I watch Eren taking off his clothes and wait until he's fully undressed. Then he stands infront of me again and I scrutinise his entire body. The marks I left on his body last week are still visible and I'm ready to leave more. I go to one of the many shelves, grab a black satin band and go back to Eren. ,,Give me your hands.", I say harsh and he does as I say. Quickly I tie his hands together and after I'm done I lift his chin up. I still can't with his perfect face. ,,Have I ever told you how beatifull you are?", I ask and realise, how stupid that sounded. ,,I know. You tell me every time.", he asnwers quitely and I bite my teeth together. I sight again, bevore I grab a crop from another shelf and Eren bites his teeth together. ,,Please not that thing again!" I role my eyes. ,,I've been way too soft with you the last times. You always break my rules and I always let you go with it. I've gotta be stricter with you from now on.", I say and slide the crop up to his chin. ,,Then what did I do?", Eren asks and I sight. ,,You're always discussing and commenting every single thing, even though I already told you multiple times  not to.", I answer and shivers slightly when I slide the crop down his body. ,,Then what do you wanna do about it?" Is he serious? DId he just-Okay, calm down! Eren flinches, when I suddenly hit his chest with the crop, not very hard, but still enough to give him an uncomfortable feeling. ,,This.", I say, while he looks at me completely shooked. ,,From now on you're only talking, when I tell you to." He noods and looks at the floor. ,,Good. And now stand still and let Daddy do." I step behind him and press my lips against his neck. I place flying kisses all over his neck and back, earning little whimpers and moans from him. Moans are fine, I guess. As long as he doesn't talk...After a while I push him over a little, so he has to arch his back. ,,You really have a nice ass, Eren.", I say and slap his pretty, round ass. ,,Hey!", Eren replies and I hit his waist with the crop. ,,What have I told you?" ,,S-Sorry." I hit his thight. ,,Did I tell you to talk?" Okay, maybe I'm a little mean right now, but he has to learn it. I already had many submissives and I've always treatend them well and respectfull, but I never got emotionly attached to any of them. Why is it with Eren? I was so happy when he let me take his virginaty and that I was the first person ever to touch him and I'd like to be the last one, but I know that's not possible. One day I've gotta let him go and he'll get a real relationship with someone who can love him with their entire heart. Something I just can't do. Shit, I hate that thought, but it's just hard reality and I have to acept it. ,,Ehm...are you okay?", Eren asks suddenly and I instantly hit him on his hips. ,,Don't talk.", I hiss and grab his hair. ,,I see, we still have a lots of training to do. And now come here." I grab the brunette's wrists and pull him to the bed. I need to fuck him, or else I'm loosing my shit. I push Eren down on the matress and nearly rip my clothes off my body, bevore I grab his legs and sit between seem, the crop still in my hand for the case he talks again. I take a deep breath, bevore I push it in, not being patient enough to prepair him poperly. I start to thrust in and out and Eren moans in pleasure. After a while I start to drift in thoughts. To the time I first came in contact with this kind of thing. To this time I had nothing, until some guy named Erwin Smith took me and allowed me to stay with him, under the condition I become his submissive. Of course I had no clue, what that is and needed a place to stay, so I just said yes. And then things started to happen and of course I resisted at first, but with the time passing I started to get used to it, maybe even liked it. I loved the attantion Erwin gave me. All these years I just got ignored by everyone and finally someone gave me so much attantion. After a few years I got my first job and moved out, but we still met sometimes. Then I founded my company and this weard relationship we had ended. Now I hate Erwin. I was a teenager back then and didn't realise, that this was wrong. He's the reason I became like I am today and I hate him for that. But we still have contact and meet sometimes. Just for talking of course. He's the only one who knows I'm a dominant and I know he won't tell anyone. I can trust him in this thing, but he doesn't know about Eren and I'll try to keep it like that. I won't let him get near to him. I know Erwin would ask Eren absolutely weard things and since I'm the only one he ever did it with, he would be completely overhelmed. And there are some other reasons I'll keep Eren away from Erwin. Erwin can be absolutely disguasting and has littelary no shame. With everyone. Suddenly I get ripped out of my thoughts by Eren's loud, pleasurefilled moans and my mind gets clear again. ,,Are you coming?", I ask and he noods. I decide to just let him come, 'cause I'm close too and it would be weard, if I didn't allow him to come and came bevore him. Eren moans loudly when he comes all over his belly and chest and I come right afterwards inside him. After we're both done, I pull out and free Eren's wrists. ,,Can I talk again now?", he asks and I his on his chest. ,,No.", I answer and reach him his clothes. The brunette takes them on and I do the same. ,,You can talk again now.", I say after we're both fully dressed and Eren sights. ,,Okay.", he replies and noods. ,,And now get some sleep, you look tired." He noods again and gets up. I open the door and Eren steps out of it. For like a minute I watch him walking to the room, I gave him, bevore I go into my bedroom and go to bed.

I'm sorry for not updating for so long, I just had a little block with the story, but now I'm on it again. Thank you for reading this story until here! I really have fun writing it and I'll try my best to finish it!

Jace