Chapter 8

The next day I'm going to work like usually. Like the rules say, I didn't tell anyone about this thing about Levi and me, but something tells me that Mikasa will show up here soon and ask, what made me decite to stay with him and I'm not sure what I should tell her. The best case would be, that Dad already told her, that Levi told him he's my boyfriend. Dad just can't keep anything for himself and probably knows my entire family about this. Like I expected Mikasa shows up a few minutes later and pulls me into the corner completely upset. ,,Your father told me everything. Why didn't you say something?", she asks while having me tightly in her grib. Now my entire neck is exposed and Mikasa stares at it with big eyes. ,,This little fucker, I'm gonna kill him.", she hisses and looks angry at the hickeys Levi left on my neck. ,,No, Mikasa, it's fine! Really.", I replie and force her to look at me. ,,So you agreed to that?" ,,Yeah." She sights. ,,Fine. Then I'll let you work now. But...just know you can tell me everything, okay?" ,,I know." ,,Okay. But you sleep in our flat today. I won't discuss this!" Without saying anything further she leaves the shop. Fuck, what am I supposed to do now? I don't think Levi will let me. Shit. He said he's gonna pick me up after my shift ends, wich is in five minutes, so maybe I can talk with him about that then. The next five minutes are like enternety until my shift finally ends and I go outside, were Levi already waits for me in his car. I enter it and smile at him. ,,Hi. How was work?", Levi asks and starts to drive. I look at my feet and sight. ,,It was good, but..." ,,What 'but'?" ,,Mikasa wants me to stay the night at home." The raiven sights annoyed. I think I just destroyed his plans for today. ,,And why does she want that?", he asks with his eyes straight on the road. Fuck. ,,Let's say she saw my neck and thinks you raped me, even though I told her that I was fine with it.", I answer and look out of the window. ,,But only for this one night. And I'm taking you out for dinner this evening and you can do nothing about it." My eyes widen. ,,Seriously?", I ask and smile a little. ,,Yeah. I'm leaving you at your home at your home so you can get ready and pick you up at eight again.", Levi answers and I see a little grin on his face. ,,Thank you, I guess?" ,,You're welcome." The rest of the drive passes way to fast and we stand infront of the house I live in. ,,So ehm...se you at eight.", I say and wanna open the cardoor, but get pulled into a kiss bevore I can even lay a hand on it. The kiss gets hungrier with every second and I have the feeling, if I don't interupt this, we're gonna have carsex. ,,Levi, we can't- I've gotta go in. Ahh!" ,,I know, just a little longer." He slowly kisses down my neck and I bite my bottom lip. His hands sneek to my pants and unbuttons it. ,,Stop, what if someone sees us?", I say and lower my head a little. ,,Do you see any people here? If we do it fast no one will notice.", Levi replies and pulls my pants down. Afterwards he unzippes his and pulls his dick. ,,Get on my lap. Now.", he says and after a second of thinking I sit on his lap and moan in a high piched voice when I feel every single one of his inches inside me. ,,Are you gonna start moving or what?" ,,Y-Yeah, sorry." Slowly I start to move and burry my face in Levi's shoulder, when a huge bulge of pleasure crashes over me. I let out scilent, breathy moans here and there and Levi also sometimes lets some out. ,,Who's your daddy, Eren?", he whispers in my ear and nibbles on it. ,,It's Levi.", I answer and let out a long moan. ,,Who?" ,,Levi...Levi..Levi..It's Levi." ,,Good boy. You can come now if you want." Like on commant my orgasm crashes over me and I sight satisfyed, when Levi comes inside me after a few seconds. I sit up and with shaky hands I try to put on my pants. ,,Need any help?", Levi asks with a slight grin and I role my eyes. ,,Hey, don't do that again!", he growls and grabs my chin. ,,What if?", I replie and smirk. ,,Then I guess I'll have to lay you over my knee.", Levi answers and I sight. ,,Well, see you at eight.", I say after a few seconds of silence, lick his nose and leave the car as fast as I can. I hear a silent ew from the raven and grin. Yeah, maybe I'll regret this sooner or later, but his face was defintly worth it. I open the housedoor and enter my beloved home, were I find Mikasa and a blond girl on the couch, both just in underwear. ,,Do I disturb here something?", I ask surprised and close the door behind me. There I regnorise the blond girl. Fuck, I knew I rememberd her name from somewere. ,,Wait, aren't you Armin's ex?" Anni sights and pulls her shirt over her head. ,,Yeah, problem with that?", she says annoyed and glares at me. ,,Oh, and you're Mikasa's gay stepbro, who fucks with Levi Ackerman.", she hangs on and I bite my teeth together. In this second I decited I don't like her. ,,Anyways, you two can continou in two hours. Then I'll be gone.", I say and open the door to my room. ,,Wait, you said, you stay here tonight!", Mikasa replies angry and I sight. ,,I'm just going out, okay? I'll come back when I'm done.", I answer and dissapear in my room.