Chapter 11

I lay in my bed and stare at the wall. I've been here with Levi four three weeks now and still enjoy everything he does to my body. When we're around others we act like a normal couple or just good friends, but when we're alone, there's just pure lust between us and I love it. Mostly he fucks me, but sometimes he fucks himself on me then I always feel the eargh to just turn him around and fuck the shit out of him, but I know I'm not allowed to. I've been waiting for Levi for like an half hour now and he just won't come back. He said he'll be back in ten minutes, but he's still not back. What the fuck is taking so long? Should I call him? I wanna grab my phone, when suddenly the door opens and Levi comes in. ,,Sorry for taking so long.", he says and comes towards me. I wanna sit up, but Levi holds me back. ,,No, stay like that.", he says and starts taking his pants of. After he's done he crawls on top of me, unbuttons mine and pulls my dick out. ,,Touch yourself.", he orders and I do as I'm told. After I'm fully hard Levi pulls my hand away and grabs my face. ,,Good boy." He sits on me and lets out a long moan. God, I love when he does this, even though it affords a lot of selfcontrol from my side. Levi slowly starts to move and I start to moan. Fuck, I can't hold back anymore. ,,I'm sorry, Sir!", I say, grab the other guy's hips, turn him around so he lies under me and start to slam inside him. Levi let's out long, loud moans and digs his nails inside my back. ,,Y-You fucking brat! You gonna-Aghh! You're gonna regret this!", he moans and I nood. Damn, he's right. I'm gonna regret this so fucking bad, but I don't care about that right now. It just feels too good. I also find it funny, that Levi's obviusly not used to being fucked like that. He moans like there's no tomorrow and I enjoy it. A few thrusts later my orgasm crashes over me and the man under me comes right after me. After we're both done I fall next to him and breath hardly. Levi seems to catch his breath fast again, cause now he grabs my arm harshly and pulls me out of the room. A few minutes later I find myself naked and tied up in Levi's playroom with a bigass vibrator in my ass and a ring on my dick, which holds me back from coming, what hurts like hell. I'm tied up so hard, that I can't move a muscle and just cry out in pain. I don't know how long I'm liying there like that, until Levi finally comes back.

I can hear Eren until here in the livingroom and it gives me some weard feeling of satisfaction. It's his own fault, but to be honest I kinda enjoyed his fuck. How long is he like that already? Two, three hours? I think that was enough. With a sight I stand up from my chair and go back to my playroom, were I find Eren still like I left him. I walk towards him and lift his head up a little. ,,And, Eren? Does it hurt?", I ask and grin. ,,That was absolutely worth it.", the brunette replies completely out of breath. ,,So you don't regret doing such a thing?" ,,Not at all, Levi." This fucking brat. ,,Do you wanna be like that for another three hours, or what?" ,,N-No!" I laugh quitely. ,,Then make this mouth of yours usefull and I'll end this.", I say and unzip my pants. ,,O-okay.", Eren answers and opens his mouth. I take this as a sign to thrust into it and he instantly starts to swirls his soft, wet thoung around it. Fuck, his blowjobs are everything. Not like I'd admit it. ,,You're really good at this, Eren.", I say and grab his brown, soft hair. After a while I'm coming into his mouth and pull out of it. ,,Well done, Eren.", I say and whipe some cum away from his mouth. ,,Well, I promised you something." I pull the vibrator out of him and put it away. ,,Fuck me, daddy.", Eren says suddenly and I sight. ,,How much I want this, but you're too week right now.", I say and free his dick. ,,Please. I can take it!", the brunette begs and looks at me with big puppy eyes. ,,Are you really this desperate for it?" ,,Yeah! Yeah!" I sight again. ,,Fine. If you want it that bad.", I say and thrust inside him. Eren moans out in pleasure and I grin. ,,You love having Daddy's big, fat cock inside of you, don't you?", I ask and dig my nails into his hips. ,,Yeah, I love it! Daddy's always giving it to me so good!", Eren answers and I grin. ,,Scream my name. I wanna hear it from you." ,,Levi!...Levi!...Levi!" God, I love hearing my name from him. It just sounds so right. Hearing it from others never felt like that. Maybe I really feel more for him...No, I've gotta throw that thought away. I could never love anyone. Not even Eren. I just care for him and that's all. But that I even think about that...Fuck, Ackerman, get your fucking shit together! God! ,,Daddy, I-I'm coming!", Eren screams suddenly and I feel I'm close too. ,,Do you wanna come? What if I say no?", I grin and lean down a little. ,,Please, I'll do anything!", Eren replies and sounds completely desperate. ,,Then promise you'll never missbehave like that without me giving you permission." ,,I promise!" ,,Fine. Then you may come now." Like on commant Eren comes all over the floor, but I keep going and take my time with coming. I wanna proof that I can last way longer than him. That kinda works and after a few more minutes I come inside him. I free Eren from the robes and lift him up, cause I'm pretty sure he can't really walk. I look away for a second and when I look at him again he's already asleep. ,,That's right, get yourself some sleep. You need it.", I say and lay him on the bed. I give him a kiss on the fourhead and look at his sleeping face. He's so fucking adorable. No, I can't think like that. He's my submissive and nothing more.

Hey, me again. As you can see this chapter was much from Levi's perspective and the next chapters are gonna be more like that. Thanks for reading!

Jace