Chapter 5

I nervously walk around in the livingroom, as the bell suddenly rings. Shit. With shaking hands Inopen the door and a tall, blond man stands infront of me. ,,Are you Eren Yeager?", he asks and I nood carefully. ,,Good. My name is Mike Zacharias. Mr Ackerman send you to get you." Without saying anything I follow him outside and sit in his car. I don't know how long we've been driving until we finally arrive at the big Ackerman building. What the fuck are we doing here. I keep following Mr Zacharias through the building until we arrive at a door were stands in big letters: Roof. I go through my hair and try not to show how nervous I am, hoping it works. The taler man opens the door and I step out of it. Infront of me stands a big helicopter with Levi standing inside of it. He signs me that I should come to him and I sight. God! Slowly I walk towards him until I stand right infront of him. ,,Hello, Eren.", he says and reaches me his hand to get in. ,,Hello, Sir.", I replie and Levi looks at me satisfyed. I sit down on the seet next to him and the raven puts the belts tightly around me. ,,Wait, you can fly this thing?", I ask unsure and bite my teeth together. ,,Yeah, don't worry.", Levi replies. The flight passes without one of us saying a single word. I'm way to bussy enjoying the beatifull view of the city under us.

1 hour later

I look around in the big room Levi lend me too. It's bigger then my whole flat and there are way more rooms here then this one. I just stand there until Levi grabs my hand and looks at me. ,,I wanna show you something.", he says and leads me into a long hallway, until we come to a quite huge door. ,,No matter what you may see in there, promise you won't hate me.", Levi says and pulls a golden key out of his pocket. It feels like enternaty when he unlocks the door and opens it. Everything seems bloodred and stuff stands around, were I don't wanna know what it is. This is sick. This is absolutely sick. I start to panic. What have I gotten myself into? I step a few steps back and try to calm down a little. A while I just stand there and look through the big, red room. God, I don't wanna know for what this whole shit is used for. Everything looks like it's used for torture or something. This is so fucking sick! But for some reason I manage to stay calm and take a deep breath. ,,Damn.", I say and sight. ,,Do you wanna get out?", Levi asks and I nood. We exit the weard room and the raven locks it up again. He takes my hand and leads me back into the other room. A while none of us says a thing. ,,Do you hate me now?", the raven asks and I'm glad he broke the akward silence. ,,No.", I answer and look at my feet. ,,This is just way too much for my head." He noods. ,,Understandable." ,,And...I've never..." ,,Don't tell me you're a virging." I nood and Levi looks at me completely shocked. ,,But you did it with a women bevore, right?" I shake my head. ,,I just showed you- Why did you even sign in then?" If he only knew I know it as much as him. I just sit there and say nothing and Levi sights. ,,Then we've gotta change that. You need training." My eyes widen. ,,Don't worry, because it's your first time I'll be gentle.", he says and grabs my hand. I'm glad when he doesn't lead me into the creepy room, but in another room that must be his bedroom. He closes the door and looks at me. ,,I don't want you to be scared or anything like that. Just relax, okay?", he says and gently caress my cheek. ,,I'm not scared.", I replie and take a deep breath. He slowly pulls my shirt over my head and goes with his hand over chest. His touch makes me shiver. ,,You're build good Eren.", Levi says with a grin and opens my pants. Now there's a question on my lips and I can't wait any longer to ask it. ,,Why me?" He looks at me surprised and cubs my cheek. ,,You're special. I knew it since our first meeting. Normally everyone just did how they were told, but you purposly broke my rules and did it over and over again. You're the right one.", Levi answers and presses his lips against mine. Slowly he starts to kiss down my neck and entire torso until he reaches the bound of my pants. He pulls them down and pushes me down on the bed. He attacks my neck again and I let out a little moan. ,,Do you like that?", Levi asks and licks his lips. ,,Y-yeah.", I answer a wrap my legs around his waist. ,,Good boy. I'd like to know what happens when..." Suddenly the other male slides his hand into my boxers and grabs my dick, what makes me moan out in surprise. He makes a few pumps bevore he pulls down my boxers and leaves me completely naked. Now Levi sits up and I watch him undressing himself until he's also completely naked. My eyes widen when I see this big thing between his legs. Shit, I don't think this will fit. Levi lays on top of me again and grins. Suddenly he pushes two fingers inside me and I bite my teeth together. ,,How does this feel, Eren?", he asks and thrusts them in and out. ,,Weard. Ahhgh!" There he hits a part that makes me cry out. ,,Guess I found your prostate.", Levi grins and hits it again. Shit, this feels good! But why do I make all those weard noices? I sound terrible. There he suddenly pulls his fingers out and comes with his face close to mine. ,,I think you're ready now. I'm gonna put it in." ,,Wait, I-" ,,Don't worry I'll make you feel as good as a women." With these words the raven slowly pushes it in. I can't deal with this feeling. I just lay there with my mouth standing open and try to understand what happens right now. ,,Breath. Yeah, that's right. Just a little more. Ahh, yes." The burning pain of stretching goes through my whole body and forces tears in my eyes. I can't bring out a single sound. ,,Fuck, you're so tight!", Levi groans and I dig my nails deep into his back. ,,It hurts!", I finally manage to say and bite my teeth hard together. ,,It's gonna be better. I'll start moving now, don't hold your voice back.", the raven replies and starts to thrust inside of me. I  become moaning mess while the bulge of pain and pleasure completely overhelmes me. ,,Who's you daddy, Eren? Scream it for me.", Levi smirks and goes a little faster. ,,L-Levi! It's Levi!", I moan and burry my face in his neck. ,,Keep going." I scream his name over and over again while trying to handle what he does to me, but I just just can't. ,,Do you like that?", Levi asks while abusing my prostate hardly. ,,I...I..I..I"  ,,I wanna come inside of you." Shit. This is bad, this is really bad. ,,I can't take it anymore." Levi just ignores me and keeps going. ,,And you're not gonna ruin that for me, Eren. You belong to me now." Fuck. I nood shaky and whimper. ,,I'm going faster." ,,O-okay. Aargh!" The other male chuckles at my screams. ,,I wanna know who your daddy is. Tell me, come on!" ,,Levi! Le-Ahh, fuck!" I have to say it feels amazing. ,,I wanna come inside of you." ,,I want you to!" ,,You want me to?" ,,Yeah!" ,,Good, know your place." Only a few seconds later we both come nearly at the same time.

A/N

And here were the first smut this story! I'd like to hear your feedback. Thanks for reading. And I'm also thinking about making this story with switched roles. What would you think about that. So, thanks for reading this story!

Jace