Chapter 4

Slowly I walk out of the bedroom and see Levi checking out every inch of my body. I nervously bite my bottomlip and he steps a little closer to me. He softly touches my cheek and I shiver slightly under his touch, but don't push him away. ,,I'd like to kiss you now.", he says and I stare at him kinda confused. ,,I'd like that to." Did I really just say that? Actually I'm not sure if I want it. I think Levi's so fucking weard and gets way closer to me than I want it. ,,I can't. Not until you sign in.", he says and steps a few steps back. ,,What do you mean?" I don't get an answer to that. ,,I'd like to go home now.", I say after a while of uncomfortable scilence. ,,Okay, I'll bring you back.", Levi replies and leads me on my sleave to the elevator. We enter it and I watch the door closing infront of me. There we stand. Close next to eachother without saying anything. I'd like to know what would happen, if I steps a little closer...There I loose the complete control over my body, push Levi against the wall and smash my lips against his. He instantly leans in and I pin his hands above his head. Suddenly the door opens and I jump on the other side of the elevator, when a few men come in. Levi pulls me out and pulls me outside to his car. ,,You shouldn't have done that.", he says after we both got inside and I sight. ,,Why?", I ask and look at my feet. ,,I already told you: I'm not good for you, Eren.", Levi answers and starts to drive. I don't know what I should say about that. He already said this one time and I hate it. I have no idea why I kissed him so suddenly and can't explain the way I feel right now. It's weard. After a while we finally arrive at my home and I exit wanna exit the car, but Levi grabs my sleeve and pulls me back inside. ,,What are you-" ,,Here. Read through this and tell me what you think. Maby you'll even sign in.", he says and hands me in some sheets. I look at him confused. What the fuck is this? I wanna ask, but something inside me tells me I won't get an answer to that. ,,Ehm...okay, fine. See you, Levi.", I say and exit the car. ,,See you, Eren." I nood and go into my house. ,,Eren, where the fuck were you?", Mikasa yells at me and I role my eyes annoyed. ,,I was drunk and Levi picked me up.", I replie and sit on the couch. ,,Levi?" I don't look at her, but nearly can smell her stupid grin. ,,Nothing happend, okay? I was just drunk af and still had his number in my phone. He picked me up and I stayed the night over." I'm glad Mikasa doesn't ask any further and changes the subject. ,,I'm meeting with a girl I met yesterday. Don't do shit.", she says and swings her bag over her shoulder. I grin. ,,Didn't know you're into girls.", I say with the meanest sarcastic tone I can make. ,,Problem with that?", she replies annoyed and I chuckle. ,,As if I had a problem with that. Mikasa, I'm as straight as a rainbow, I'd be the last person who'd care about you liking girls. What's her name?" ,,Annie." I nood and smile. ,,Have fun.", I say and Mikasa leaves our flat. Maby I should read these weard sheets Levi gave me. With a sight, pull them out of my pocket and start to read.

With signing in to this contract, the sumbmissive (Eren Yeager) agrees to every sexual activity the dominant (Levi Ackerman) desires for.

What? I look up from the paper and stare in the air, trying to understand what I just red. This shit can't be real. I take a deep breath. Okay, maby I missunderstood something and it'll get clear when I read further. But of course it doesn't. Nearly every sentence starts with 'the submissive' or 'the dominant' and contains sexual activitys I'd have to agree to when I signed in and rules I have to follow. All in all you could say Levi wants me as his sex slave and I'm not sure how to feel about that. I knew something was weard about this guy, but I didn't expect it being that bad. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? After a while of thinking I decite to text Levi and ask him about that. I pull out my phone out of my pocket.

Eren: You got some explaination to do.

I'm surprised when he instantly answers.
Levi: So you red the contract?
Eren: Yeah
Levi: And what do you think?
Eren: I'm disturbed and confused at the same time. So: Explain.
Levi: What exactly do you want me to explain?
Eren: You want me to be your sex slave. Did I understand that right?
Levi: Something like that. Anything else?
Eren: Too much.
Levi: You know, it's not that hard to understand. If you behave you get rewarded and if you don't I punish you.
Eren: How exactly?
Levi: Just how my mood is.

This is bad, this is really bad.

Eren: Let's say I signed in, could I strike some things out? Because some of this stuff kinda scares me.
Levi: What would these things be?
Eren: Tieing for example. I'd really like to keep my bones.
Levi: I'd never breake your bones, what the fuck do you think I am? A serial killer?
Eren: Maby.
Levi: I'm defintly not, so don't worry about that.
Eren: So, can I strike things out?
Levi: But not too much. So, does this mean you think about it?
Eren: Yeah.
Levi: Okay. You have time to decite until tomorrow.
Eren: Fine. We talk later.
Levi: Yeah.

I'm still not sure how to think about that. One part just wants to throw this shit away and pretend I've never met Levi but the other part wants to sign in and see what'll happen. And for some reason this part is way stronger than the other. I look at the contract again and read through the rules.

1. The submissive is not allowed to have any other sexual relationships.
2.The submissive is not allowed to take any drugs or drink alcohol.
3. The submissive will call the dominant only Mr Ackerman, Sir, Master or Daddy.
4. The submissive will agree to every sexual activity the dominant desires. Under hard circumctances the submissive is allowed to use his saveword.
5. The submissive is not allowed to tell anyone what happens between the dominant and the submissive.

Five rules. Not hard to understand. Maby I should look through the things I wanna strike out, but only the one, that are way too terrifiying for me. Because Levi said he wouldn't break my bones, I just leave tieing in. Good. Now I have to decite. Should I sign in or not? God, I'll regret this so fucking bad! I grab a pen and put my signation on the line for it. I take out my phone again.

Eren: I signed in.
Levi: Wow, didn't expect you to decite so fast. Good, then I'm sending someone over to get you.

Fuck, what have I gotten myself into?